What's the next best payment processor?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by whnuien • May 2, 2014.

1. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    My Paypal account is currently limited because I signed in from another country few years ago and I did not realize it until this week. I really wanted to purchase something online but now I can't because I'm in a process of solving the problem. I wished Paypal did contact me first and asked me before limiting my account. Well I only need to re-verified it though but I'm now looking for another payment processor which will not treat me like that :(

If you have any good reviews between any of the other payment processor such as Neteller, Payza, Alertpay, or something else then please let me know. I really want to do the purchasing as soon as possible while the stock last.

Thanks!

2. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    PayPal, in my opinion, is not a very good company. From what I've heard, they're okay for buyers, but not so much sellers that use them. They've blocked a lot of accounts for no reason.

Aside that from that, though. I haven't come across any sites that accept anything besides PayPal or your debit card. Wouldn't the site need to accept that payment option?

3. epiczail

epiczailBanned

Threads:
    I sell some things on ebay quite regularly and haven't had any trouble with PayPal but my business partner had his account closed for basically no reason. Like you've said so I have very mixed feelings about them

4. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    The thing with Paypal, from what I've heard from friends, is that if someone makes a complaint against you, that money is automatically deducted and put back into the buyers account. It's nice for the buyer, sucks for the seller, especially because a lot of people know about this and will use it to wrongly get money. The seller comes up short because he's lost his product and his money. PayPal can also close your account for any reason, and good luck getting it back. If you have a donation button on your blog, and one of your ad's ends up being obscene or adult, they'll close your account, even if you weren't aware of it. Just stupid stuff like that.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You had your Paypal account limited even when it was already verified when you signed in using another IP? How come after I had my account verified, buying things even when I'm using a proxy is ok from my end? Maybe it's because I'm using Opera Mini so they know that I'm just using a cellphone to log-in.

Anyway, I have used Payza (formerly Alertpay) and they're ok, but not anymore because I only used them to invest in HYIP sites. Back when I was using them, they were very slow in handling disputes, so the money I invest is usually handed over to the scammers.

6. mercantile519

mercantile519Member

Threads:
    I used to sell on Etsy, and used Paypal. I was always terrified they would lock me out of my account, so I made sure to withdraw my funds as often as possible. I hated having that anxiety. I don't know of any other options, sadly.

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Paypal will remain to be the best payment processor for an indefinite time. The rest of the players like alertpay were scammy, didn't get much trust and I don't know if they exist anymore. I'm supposing the only ones who can give paypal a run for their money is Skrill.

I hear that in Europe more and more people are starting to use Skrill.