What's The One Thing You Care About That Not Enough People Notice?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hellavu • Feb 23, 2015.

1. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The one ting I care about that plenty of other people clearly don't is the state of my feet. Now I'm not talking about being perfectly pedicured all the time but with the summer weather finally arriving here in the UK, everyone has their flip flops on. I cannot abide seeing dirty feet in flip flops and sandals but it seems to be so common. Yuk!

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Haha oh man, don’t ever come to Hawaii. It’s like that year-round, and I get pretty skeeved out by it too. It’s part of why the furthest I’ll ever go while wearing flip flops is down my driveway. Never, ever out in public. Come to think of it I’m not fond of sandals either, so I think I might have a slight complex about my feet getting dirty…

3. jusjalynn

jusjalynnMember

Threads:
    I agree with what others said previously. I think that people should stop taking good manners for granted, because that is simply rude. I hate when people think I am obligated to hold the door open for them, just because they are directly behind me and I don't receive a thank you in return. I also hate when I pick something up if someone dropped something, and they don't say thank you. I think that is just disrespectful. :mad: