What's Your Bucket List?

Discussion in Travel started by hellavu • Jan 18, 2015.

1. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    There's a TON of things I want to do before I die, but I have been lucky enough in life to do some pretty cool stuff. If I had to narrow my bucket list down to three things, here they are.
    1. Sky dive. I've always been a bit of an adrenaline junkie and to me sky diving would be the ultimate rush.
    2. Trip around the world. I LOVE to travel and eat diffrent foods. I embrace culture and love new experiences.
    3. Have a three some with another girl :). I've already done the threesome thing, but I've never been with a girl. Not that I swing that way, but I still want to try it.

2. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I am a staycation kind of person, so I did not think much of creating a bucket list. I have some places in mind, but to actually list so many, it has not occurred to me. However, let me list some place now that I was thinking of going to:

1. Japan - I want to do flower viewing or see the Sakuras
    2. Malaysia- I want to visit my friends there
    3. USA- I have only been to Illinois and Washington. I might want to come back to visit the other states.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Hey, I'm from the Philippines. And I truly appreciate your post about our country. That's very sweet of you. Hope you'll be able to explore all the places here someday. :) Good luck with that!