What's Your Favorite Flavor Girl Scout Cookie?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by mythman • Mar 12, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783Member

Threads:
    I cannot walk away from girl scout cookies. I love all the flavors, but my absolute faves are Samoas/Caramel deLites. I can eat a box of these in one sitting. I try not to, but it happens sometimes. I am absolutely addicted to the cookies.

2. cheryllei9h

cheryllei9hNew Member

Threads:
    I love the thin mint ones. Haven't had them in ages but they have always been my fave. My mom and I used to buy them.

3. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    As much as I love thin mints, I'd have to say that samoas are my number one favorite. I just hate that only like 15 come in a box, in comparison to double that in some of the packages. They are so expensive, too.

My daughter just joined girl scouts this year, so I won't feel as guilt buying a few boxes.

4. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    My favorites are thin mints and I too have a hard time resisting them. Actually, I usually don't resist them because I know they are selling them so the scouts can get some much needed money to their group. So when it's Girl Scout cookie time I usually have a box or two in my home. But when it's not Girl Scout cookie time I feed in the craving with look a likes. Keebler makes the Grasshopper cookies that are a very good fill in.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Samoas the best followed by Thin Mints. At 4.00 a pop though I am not really big on girl scout cookies, that is just more than I want to pay for a box of like 30-40 cookies. I let myself usually buy like one box per season. That will do it for me. Anything more is just an indulgence whether it helps the girl scouts or not.

6. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    'Helping the Girl Scouts' IS the main reason you buy the cookies. Not to say the cookies aren't WORTH the money (maybe they are ... I don't know), but I'm sure you could get cookies just as good for a lot less.

That's how most charitable-donations work---you give out of 'what you have extra' ... your cup is full to the brim, and the overflow is free for friends (who wouldn't WANT your money if you needed it).

7. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    it's a tie between thin mints and trefoils for me. I love the thin mints but I can never resist those buttery short bread cookies either.

8. Lupa06

Lupa06New Member

Threads:
    Thin Mints PLEASE!!!!! Gets me everytime. I have tried to resist each year but fail miserably. As soon as that little princess pulls out that box of thin mint cookies I reach into my purse and buy at least two. Shamefully, these two boxes do not last very long.

I love these cookies so much I have tried to bake them myself...copycat recipes found online. However, they do not turn out quite the same...actually not even close.

I will spend the $5.00 each box anytime

9. Lisak

LisakNew Member

Threads:
    Gosh, I have to say that the Peanut Butter Tagalongs are my absolute favorite followed by Thin Mints. During cookie selling time, I always put my Thin Mints in the freezer, what a treat!
    I did find a store brand in New England that had almost identical cookies to the Tagalongs and Thin Mints; but something about being to be able to buy them at the grocery store is just not as special.
    I have to admit I had a negative reaction when I heard that Girl Scout Cookies would be sold online. But I have researched the Girl Scout Website and I think it is wonderful that the girls will be learning about online marketing and business skills that will further enhance their ability to use technology to its fullest. The Girl Scouts will still be making a personal connection even as they introduce customers to ordering online.
    Thanks ,
    Lisa

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really likeSsamoas followed by Thin Mints and Tagalongs. I heard that the girl scouts are going to have online sales this year. I think this is the first time this has happened. I will go online and get cookies one of these days. It is a lottle bit had to fidn them around here at times.

11. erbmusic

erbmusicNew Member

Threads:
    Thin mints are the very best girl scout cookie! They are so refreshing and tasty. I am always a fan of anything with mint included in the taste. They are so small and thin.