What's Your Favorite Fruit?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by hayrake • Jan 20, 2015.

1. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I actually don't like any of them all that much standing alone, but like pretty much all of them mixed together. So, I guess I love a fruit salad.

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    My most liked fruit to eat is a avocado, it has so much good stuff in it and it's natural taste makes it edible with a lot of foods. Plus, I've grown a few plants myself from the seeds I get after eating an avocado, but it will take a few years to mature. I especially like avocado sliced and input on or in sushi, it enhances the buttery taste of the raw meats.

3. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I love fruit salad as well, however, I'm not much of a fan of pineapples.

My favorites are probably apples and grapes. I can eat them all day and not stop until I'm full. However, the fruit that I probably eat most are bananas because they're cheaper and pretty accessible in my country compared to apples and grapes.

I also blend bananas in my nutritional shakes.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of fruit of all sorts, too. I don't know if I can pick one favourite as I do enjoy many. I think I eat banana the most, as it's filling and lasts long in your stomach :) I often have it for breakfast or as a quick snack any time of the day I feel like it. I especially like grapes, mangoes, cantaloupe melon, oranges and strawberries :)

5. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    For the longest time my favorite fruit was Watermelon, but that all changed when I visited the Philippines and tried one of their Mangoes. It was so very sweet and juicy! I can't wait to go back just to to have another Mango...

Blueberries are a close 2nd place for me.

6. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    Would go with bananas and Mangoes. I used to eat around 3 bananas/day when I was lifting and they really give you an energy boost as well as make you feel good about yourself. Mangoes pretty much for the taste, really juicy and it is pretty sweet also.

7. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Mangoes, specifically Australian mangoes. I find them to be especially sweet and fragant, they're perfect either on their own or incorporated into desserts.

Other than that, probably cherries, but they're really expensive where I live. Someday I'll travel to Europe when cherries are dirt cheap and in season, enjoying a lazy day at the countryside with all the cherries I can eat.

8. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I really love cantaloupes and green grapes. They both have that slight tang to them that I really like in fruits. Oranges are another favorite of mine.

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite fruit is orange and I believe it is totally great to have one of them. I totally like the aroma of the Orange and also the taste. I think they both make a great combination. I enjoy it especially during the summer.

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have so many fruits. Because of I live in the tropics, we have an abundance of mangoes, bananas, pineapples and papayas. All these are my favorites. Although I don't mind eating apple from time to time, I just couldn't bring myself to love it as much. I like grapes too but I like them better when they're seedless.

11. Webene

WebeneMember

Threads:
    I love almost all fruits, and many of them make a great replacement for the sugary processed foods on the market today. Some of my favorite fruits to satisfy a sweet tooth include mango, berries, grapefruit and apple. For more savory fruits I like avocado an tomato. The great thing about fruits is that most of them are low in calories and have many essential vitamins and minerals. Thus, they make a delicious and healthy snack.

12. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    That would be hard to answer since I like many fruits. I also love mixing them together to make a fruit salad. But if I had to choose one, my favorite fruit would be bananas. I love it for its sweetness and for all the health benefits it provides especially for its potassium content. When I'm feeling weak, I just eat bananas and then I'll feel stronger.

13. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For flavour, my fave is the mango I think. This is hard, because I'm a fuitaholic. For flavour AND convenience, the banana. I eat them every morning.. easy to open packaging that keeps it safe from the nasties and it's delicious when left to ripen until it's just ready to go. Yummo. But nothing beats a perfectly ripened mango :)

14. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite fruit are apples because they taste good and are very healthy. I also like eating bananas which I have had recently in the morning for breakfast. I'm into all fruits and sometimes I'll make a fresh fruit salad. I try to eat a lot of fruits in my diet due to the fact that it's so important.

15. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't actually like fruit which people find strange as a vegetarian. I was forced to eat it as a child and now I can't face it. I can manage a banana if I have nothing else to eat, but I do drink fruit juices. I'm also aware too many fruits also cause enamel erosion in the teeth, so that's an other excuse I have!