What's your favorite inexpensive clothing piece?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Dec 18, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    What's your favorite inexpensive clothing piece?

My go-to inexpensive clothing piece is the white tee. This garment can be worn all year round. A white tee can be worn under a jacket, alone on top of a skirt or under a dress.

30-Ways-Wear-Your-White-T-Shirt.

2. charahome

charahomeMember

Threads:
    Mine is sandals or flip-flops. I love getting a new pair that is under 10 dollars at the beginning of every spring. I have found some made out of Jeans' material, others are uniquely designed. I love the ones that have a colorful flower, and look like jellies.

I have the usual black ones, cream colored, and the like.

I do not like closed shoes, and dislike spending a lot of money. So, sandals, and flip-flops is my final answer.

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I have to admit, my favorite white tee's are not actually terribly cheap! If you want good ones, and want them to last, you can't buy them for $5.

I actually have several dresses that I love that I found on end of season clearance racks. Summer sun dresses, especially.

I also have a couple of cute sweater dresses that I found this year at consignment with the tags still on that I love.

I think women's clothing is much easier to find at good deals than men's, don't you?

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I can say that flip flops and under shirt from Walmart are my cheapest clothing. I buy every pair of flip flops I can it I could. I like the different color and if I could find some cheap shorts I would also. I am a very cheap person or shall I say I like to budget. I like to buy the cheap colored socks to they come in a pack of 12 for 5.00 they are cute and serve the same purpose with keeping my feet warm.

5. charahome

charahomeMember

Threads:
    I am smiling as I read your post. 1. because I love flip flops. 2. because of the pack of socks.

I raised 5 kids, and thanks to those 5.oo packs, I could afford for them to have plenty of socks. Also, since they were the same, if any was lost in the wash, they could match up to any other they had.

You brought back some great memories. ;)

6. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    Ummm... my favorite inexpensive clothing piece would have to be a fashionable hat or cap. This could range from fedoras to beanies, but I've always been lucky enough to find good deals on hats -- especially online.