What's your favorite inexpensive makeup products?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by KellyValentine • Oct 29, 2013.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As my skin is sensitive, I usually go for high end products that I know don't contain harsh chemicals or allergenic ingredients. But there are some inexpensive drugstore brands and products I really like!! Olay is probably my favorite brand! I love their skincare products, specially their everyday moisturizer with SPF for sensitive skin. I also love Revlon foundations, specially Colorstay! It's a little harsh for me, but I only use it in occasions that require full coverage! You can find several good quality products in the drugstore!

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I really do love Clinique and Lancome. Even though they're a bit more expensive, they're worth it. The products last a lot longer and work a lot better. When I'm buying the cheap stuff, though, I'm a pretty big fan of Maybelline. I used to wear their foundation, and I still would in a pinch, but I like the foundation from Clinique a lot better. I do buy blush, bronzer, eyeshadows, etc. from cheap brands. I even like the LA Color eyeshadow and such that you can find at Dollar Tree.

3. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    For one, I definitely want to name L'Oréal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Concealer. It costs only $7, but it manages to blend away discoloration and dark circles better than most expensive concealers I've tried.

4. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Wet N Wild has this awesome gel eyeliner that is about $2, I believe. Gel eyeliner is nice because it lasts so much longer than pencil or liquid liner, and the color is very saturated. I don't like a lot of Wet N Wild's products because it seems like you really do get what you pay for, but this gel eyeliner is awesome. I think it's called Mega Eyeliner? It comes in a little plastic pot and in a variety of colors. It goes on very smoothly, and is the best gel liner I've used. Maybeline makes a comparable one for like $10 or so, and is awful, in my opinion.