What's your favorite mobile app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Dr23 • Jul 8, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Google maps is great when you're on a road trip. That app really comes in handy, and it's deadly accurate.

2. Syd Arthur

Syd ArthurNew Member

Threads:
    I have quite a few apps on my phone. I think my favourite is the Instagram photography/social networking app. It takes great photos and it puts you in touch with other photographers. Also I love an App called 360. It is another photography app and as its name may suggest it is an app for taking 360 degree panorama photographs. The difference with this app is that it shows the 360 panorama in a variety of ways.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I currently have a Samsung Galaxy phone. Since I love to write articles, my favorite mobile app would have to be OfficeSuite5. It lets me edit Word, PowerPoint and Excel files and also lets me view pdf files. I mainly use the Word editor for writing articles. After writing, I forward my work to my desktop for further proofreading before sending it to a client.

4. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I have so many! But if I'm going to list my top 3 I would go for Twitter, Instagram and Kindle. I The first two is for connecting, socializing and sharing. With twitter and Instagram, I get connected easily with my friends and they get in touch with me too. The last app is because obviously, I love reading ebooks. :)

5. Ja'cobeC

Ja'cobeCMember

Threads:
    I can't live without my social networking on my mobile phone. My favorite would be two apps as of right now. I use twitter and facebook a lot of my phone. Either to meet new people from my school, joke around with my friends, or talk to my family. It helps out a lot with keeping up with everybody.

6. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    YouVersion is my favorite mobile App. It is basically a Bible study software and is available for all Mobile Platforms..Java, Symbian, Android and iOS. Above all it is free and one only needs to create an account and enjoy Bible study plans

7. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite app on my phone would have to be a productivity app.
    I use the app called Catch almost everyday to save pictures and to take notes and to make to do lists.
    It is basically like my planner and diary and storage for my miscellaneous things all in one.
    I truly can't go a day without using it

8. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a new favorite app for Android! It's called News 360. It gives me the latest news about technology and business, video games, sports, and other categories. I love to be updated all the time and News 360 does this very effectively.

9. klassiter

klassiterActive Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite mobile Apps is the Swagbucks TV App. You can earn Swagbucks for watching videos from your cell phone. Swagbucks is one of my favorite ways to make some extra money. I use my Swagbucks for $5 Amazon gift cards. I have been able to get diapers and wipes for my baby without having to spend a dime with Swagbucks.

10. charmingtortoise

charmingtortoiseNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite app lately is Packing List by DotNetIdeas. I really like to have a packing list when we go on vacation or even weekend trips. This app is great because you can separate out your lists for one trip with multiple designations. For our Cruise we took this summer it was really nice because I could have one list for my toiletries bag, one for my carry on, one for my checked baggage and then even further down if you want. For weekend trips it's great because I usually end up packing for myself and our pets and I don't ever want to forget something important for them. I also like the app because you can have a standard list that you start from for each trip which is really nice because you take a lot of the same things for each trip (toiletries for example). If you pay the extra buck or two you can have it cloud backed up as well and can also export it so you can print it. I have it on both my cell and tablet so it's nice that you can cloud save it.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite mobile apps are Google Maps and Opera Mini. I also like the YouTube app, but it requires a fast wi-fi or mobile internet connection, which I frequently don't have, lol. But I love surfing the net using my smartphone.

#31Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  12. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't download apps anymore. Any time I've been into apps, eventually something goes wrong with the phone and I absolutely hate my phone going off every two seconds lol

13. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have two favorite apps on my Android phone, Evernote and Wunderlist. I just them everyday. Wunderlist is a simple to-do list. Evernote is a note taking app. I put everything that's important on Evernote. I'm currently writing a book and I doing it with Evernote.

14. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I think my favorite mobile app is Instagram. I use a variety of social media apps on my device. Instagram is my favorite social media because it is always interactive, if you have a great profile. Other than that I sometimes get on Twitter from time to time, but it gets repetitive after a while. I am not into gaming apps as much as I use to, because I have outgrown them in my opinion.

15. BlackMage

BlackMageNew Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of reading books, I do it all the time, especially when I travel, so my favourite app is Moon+ Reader. I just drag n drop my e-books on my phone and I use the breautiful interface of the app to read them. I highly recommend it to all the bookworms out there :eek:

16. CoachV

CoachVNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite game app is Lords & Knights but the app I use the most is ESPN Radio. I love listening to the daily sports news on this app and it streams in very fast, even overseas. The L&K game is a lot of fun and very interactive if you want it to be, a great strategy game.

17. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    Since moving to the city, Google Maps and HopStop have become my best friends. I would have never been able to figure the subway system out without them.

18. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    In terms of usefulness I probably use the stock camera the most! In addition to that QuickPic is a really good gallery app for Android that's very customizable, definitely better than any stock media viewer out there. Dolphin Browser is a must too!

19. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    Right now my favorite app is Words With Friends. I love challenging myself to beat my friends. I also love having a daily connection with some of my friends. I also love the Ebay app. When I am bored I will do searches and I love being able to bid on an auction no matter where I am.

20. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I would have to say Spotify. I'm really picky with radios so I have a few different ones that I use but I listen to Spotify the most. Here's my issue with it. You can't delete the stations which is a big problem when you're listening on your mobile. It's too easy to have your finger on a station you wouldn't want. However, I love the variety/selection of stations and it seems more reliable than the other radio apps I've used. The sound quality seems fine too.