What's your favorite mobile app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Dr23 • Jul 8, 2012.

1. Thrix

ThrixMember

Threads:
    Well I can't really pick out a favorite. There are many apps I love, because they make my life so easier. But if I absolutely had to choose one, it would be the Facebook Messenger. It has a nice design, especially since the new update, it has many features and is easy to use. That's all I'm looking for in an app.

2. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    The tube timing app is great! I use it all the time and it's perfect... except for when I'm actually on the tube because there's no signal. But it's good to go on before hand to check for delays and plan my journey. I also use the facebook and gmail apps on a daily basis.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I do love Twitter as well. Definitely most used app on my phone, no kidding. I also love Kindle app because i do love reading and pretty much all of my favorite books are sync on my kindle app on my phone so it's so easy to just go through my books and read whenever i feel like it. Spotify is also one of my favorite apps ever. :p

4. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I totally love to use WhatsApp and I believe it is one of the best app out there. It has saved me lots of money and the best part is it is totally free. I think it can super cool sometimes. I hope to make something like that one day.

5. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Mine have to be Kik and Watsapp because I never stop chatting to my friends on them, without them I would get bored or maybe do something more useful, lol. I mean years ago we had to talk to each other face to face lol :D

6. worldmachine

worldmachineActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite is definitely my mobile banking app. It is so convenient to have my account information to hand whenever i need it, i can keep an up to the minute check on my spending, also i can pay bills and transfer money directly from my phone.

Another valuable app is Sky go, i can watch a large range of channels wherever i am and keep up to date with news and sport. The service is very reliable and a source of instant entertainment whenever i like. We could only have dreamed of this sort of technology a few years ago.

7. lavenderblue

lavenderblueMember

Threads:
    There are so many great apps, this is indeed a difficult question to answer. I would probably save my vote for Feedly. It is a sort of modern RSS reader that looks absolutely fantastic on the iPad. It allows one to customize and curate from a large range of online content, creating a combined sort of magazine to flip through each day. It's super fast and really an impressive app. There is a similar one called Flipboard but I find it's easier to add hundreds of sites, blogs, and newsletters through Feedly.

8. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use tons of different apps, so I don't necessarily have a favorite. I would say Messenger (not Facebook Messenger), Google Chrome, iBotta, and Max Payne. There are plenty of other great apps that I use, but I use none more than these ones, surprisingly enough. :p

9. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I use a lot of apps but my most favorite one is the Facebook Messenger. It is a sure way to connect with friends and I can all them even without their mobile numbers, as long as they are online. It saves me a lot of money because I don't have to pay anything.