What's Your Favorite Next-Gen Console?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Spectre456 • Sep 9, 2014.

1. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I have a PS4 and have tried out both the Wii-U and the Xbox one. My favorite so far is the PS4 since it has the most varied games, granted there aren't many yet, but you can already see the difference with the small amount available now. The Wii-U comes in second because I love Nintendo games, there aren't many good third party games on it, but the Nintendo IPs are amazing. The XBox one comes in last for me simply because of its focus on First Person Shooters, which are my least favorite type of game.

What is your favorite console and why?

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    I was always a PlayStation user so the PS4 is my choice this generation. And while the current lineup of games is kinda weak they announced plenty of new titles that have my interest - like the new From Software IP, Bloodborne. Why I choose the PS4 over the other current gen consoles: one reason I already mention, I used the PlayStation since the PS1 days; second reason, the price was better and that matters; third reason, I like J-RPGs, a type of game that's lacking from the XBox where shooters are prevalent (like you mentioned).

3. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeRMember

Threads:
    The PS4 seems to be the choice for most gamers. Microsoft is finally taking out the redundant Kinect stuff and actually making their console useful if you don't have a Kinect. The Kinect seems like a large waste of time to be honest so I am glad something is being done about it. Both the PS4 and XBOXONE will receive many of the same software so its basically which exclusives you prefer. There are many FPS on both systems so I feel that is a moot point. What games do you want? Then make your choice, imo.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried any of the next gen consoles yet. I'm only basing this on footage that I've seen on Youtube, but so far, the console that has my interest is the PS4. The graphics look amazing and the gameplay it offers looks superb. I'm very excited to get a PS4 someday.

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I have the PS4 at my disposal but I still prefer my PC over any of my gaming console, it's more reliable and fairly cheaper when it comes to the games. I only play with consoles for the exclusives so if it's available for the PC I don't have to buy it on console.