Whats your favorite size of tablet?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by irishways • May 19, 2014.

1. irishways

irishwaysNew Member

Threads:
    I'm looking to buy my first tablet. It's mainly for checking email, social media and general surfing. Is 7 inch to small? What size do you recommend and for what?

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not really particular of the size, but the size that I find ideal is the size of the iPad Air. Its screen is just big enough to give me convenience reading and studying my reading and study materials. It's just big enough to take down notes through. It's just big enough to watch videos and surf the internet through. Although its screen is big, the gadget is not massive and big at all, one thing that I really like in iPad Air.

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I had a 7" and felt it was a little too small. It would have been nicer to have a 10" because it felt like I was zooming and panning web pages too much. I'm not sure if having a larger size would make it harder to hold or type. 7" felt very good for instant messaging but I guess a larger size would be fine if you held it vertically for this. 7" I think it slightly too cramped.

4. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the smaller tablets. The big ones are useless to me. if I wanted a big screen I would use my laptop. I really prefer a 7 inch screen over anything bigger. I dont mind using my iPhone even. I always use my iPhone to watch netflix. I prefer small screens. But 7 inch is perfectly sized in my opinion.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a 10 inch screen and feel very comfortable with it. A smaller screen maybe too small to read for me, I do not even read on my cell the print is to small. My tablet does weigh more than I would like that is my only complaint. My tablet is older, I think the newer ones weigh less.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it really depends on your personal preference more than anything else. I would personally want a 10-inch tablet, but you can demo the different sizes of the tablet anyway at the mall, and see for yourself which size best suits your taste.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a 7 inch tablet and like it very much. If I wanted a bigger screen, I would use my daughter's laptop or my desktop. The point of the tablet for me is that it's portable, so it wouldn't be worth it to me to have a bigger screen if it wouldn't fit in my purse. We already have other computers that are bigger. The 7 inch tablet is the best size to carry around.