What's your favorite song right now?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by brittanyt28 • Jun 12, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now my favorite song is Miley Cyrus 23 I love that song. I know Miley is like on some crazy wild rapage but I love her music and I def love this song every time me and my cousin hear it we get excited lol it puts us in a fun mood.

2. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I have to admit that the Prius Hum song as sung by Emily J. appeals to me, especially the You Tube version she and her friend posted. I hope she puts out some recordings with the same type of sweetness.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Delirium's song with Sarah McLachlan, I think it was called Silence. It's nice to see another electronic dance music fan on these boards.

4. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    I've been listening to The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg from SNL) a lot lately. My favorite song recently is Reba (Two Worlds Collide). If you're going to listen to it, be warned that its not safe for work...

5. marvelousgirl

marvelousgirlBanned

Threads:
    miley cyrus - wrecking ball is my favourite now. :)

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now I like Happy by Pharrell. It's upbeat, cheerful, soulful and funky. It also has the first 24 hour long music video.

7. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I go through so many songs but I guess right now it would have to be "Let it Go" from the movie Frozen, performed by Idina Menzel. I even have it as my ringtone, it's just so addicting. It's a Disney song, but that scene alone in the movie enhances the song. The Demi Lovato version is alright, but I like this one more because her voice is simply beautiful. :)

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now my favorite song has to be cruise by Georgia line. I love that song beyond words! Lol. I don't know why but I can't get enough of that song. I love the beat I love the words and it's fun to dance to. :)