Whats your favourite animated movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sarz • Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    Yes even at the grand old of age of 27 I am still watching animated movies. I could blame my daughter and say that its her doing. But the truth is I watch them voluntarily when shes not around.

Of late the best animation I have seen has to be Wreck It Ralph the story of a computer game baddie who wants to be good and his friend the glitch who wants to race. The balanced blend of fun, action, emotion and comedy make a favourite with me and the family.

One of my all time favourites is Up. Also Ice age, Antz and Over the hedge to mention a few.

What are yours?
    :)

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    The Toy Story Trilogy is probably one of the greatest animated trilogies of all time.

It's the perfect movie to watch with kids and even with your families. It's one of those 'good vibes' movies, a pick-me-up film that you could just watch when you're feeling a little down or if you don't want to leave home.

I watched it with my two best friends and we're already near our 20s already. It's a perfected animated trilogy. Great writing and cute characters as well!

3. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I totally agree I don't know how I managed to forget to incoporate Toy Story.
    Definitely a classic without doubt Toy Story set the standards for others to follow. It is arguably the best animation of all time. I am glad you rectified my mistake. Thank you:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.