what's your favourite internet browser

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by mansawalta • May 10, 2013.

1. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Firefox.
    Mostly because i have everything i like there. Bookmarks, addons, plugins, themes, etc.
    Never got me any problems, so, why fix what ain't broken?

2. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I use Google Chrome mostly since it is really fast compared to the other Internet browsers. I never really got used to Firefox and avoid it. I made the shift from the very slow and dreaded Internet explorer to Chrome and the vast improvement meant no turning back for me. I have a very old laptop too that I still like to use occasionally since it was a gift from my father and I run Maxthon on it. It's another really fast web browser and I like how Adblock is already included and also the pages load extremely fast on my otherwise slow and dying laptop.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm loving Chrome now. I used to be a fan of firefox but with their plugins, they're now causing the browsing really slow and sometimes it's even hanging. It's irritating. And so far, I am not experiencing that with Chrome.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use chrome, but I'm thinking of going back to firefox. I hate Google and their shady ways, it's appalling. I also have a couple of issues with Chrome that I didn't with Firefox, the small speed difference isn't worth it anymore.

5. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I used to be back and forth with different browsers like, firefox, opera, internet explorer, google etc. then it got to where it was mainly firefox, but now it is mainly google. I like internet explorer too, but it is always crashing.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use Chrome and Internet explorer and I love them both they work great. They are both very fast at loading my pages and are easy to use.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I recently switched from Firefox to Chrome, mainly because Firefox was too slow and it crashed frequently. Chrome seems to be faster and there is also a Twitter add on I use for updates which is not compatible with Firefox. The Twitter notifier makes my internet experience easier so I'm glad I made the switch to Chrome.

8. sumit t

sumit tNew Member

Threads:
    Chrome is the best browser but if u don't have chrome than firefox is good.. firefox have many additional things which make it popular...

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also notice those issues with Firefox, it loads the page incorrectly and I can't even type into a box. So I always use Chrome to browse the net.

10. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    For my laptop, I use Google Chrome since I really love its minimalistic and simple yet very fast interface. For my tablet on the other hand, I use the Safari browser. I don't really know which browser is the best for the tablet that's why I just went through with the default one since I'm not really using my iPad for hardcore browsing.

11. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I quit using Firefox completely about a year and a half ago due to all of the stability problems I was having with it. It crashes far too much and too often to make it useful to me. Plus it slows down my whole system by hogging up all the memory all of the time. This was happening even before I put any plugins on it.

12. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    On my laptop and notebook, I mainly use Mozilla Firefox. It's fast and efficient and has a number of great plugins that are useful in making and editing a website. For my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, my favorite would be Google Chrome. It has everything I like - I can open numerous tabs without any slowdown, very fast, and could be used in multi-window. As for my low-end smartphone, I use Opera Mini because it somehow simplifies the web pages for easy browsing.