What's Your Favourite Room In Your House?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Flowerpower • Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite room is probably the living room. Although I spend most time in my dining room as it's where I eat, study and have my main desktop rig. I'm neglecting my living room a bit actually, which is a shame otherwise I'd probably be tempted to spend more time there.

It's also south facing so doesn't need heating from March-November unlike my chilly dining room.

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite room is the living room as well. I do so much here. I finish up work here, eat, watch television and chill with friends and my husband in the living room. I always keep this area very clean, as well as the rest of the house. I feel the most at ease here. My second favorite place would be the bedroom.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Probably my bedroom. I have been spending longer at the living room, which before was pretty much only for decoration as I was in my bedroom all day when I was home. Now I watch some TV and hang out in the living room, but for sure my bedroom is my favorite. I feel comfortable there.

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My bedroom. I spend most of my time there, since I have my PC and consoles there. So whatever I'm doing, it's usually there.

5. philipgust

philipgustMember

Threads:
    Interesting question, I don't even know xD

6. ABC123

ABC123Member

Threads:

I do not spend a lot of time in the bedroom. Currently I wish I did. Sleeping hours are spars with two young kids. I am sure my husband wishes I would spend more time in that room with him too. When I married my husband and moved into his house, he offered me the formal dining room and front living room area as my studio space. It has morphed over the years. It is a sewing room, art room, office space area, and toddler day care like space now. this is my favorite room in the house. It is definitely not the cleanest either. the bedroom is the cleanest. How funny is that.

7. Brentnauer

BrentnauerNew Member

Threads:
    Definitely my office. Two 28 inch monitors and a 42 inch LCD just 4 feet to my left - Makes working from home a walk in the park ;)