What's Your Galaxy S6/edge Experience?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by TPhoenix • May 28, 2015.

1. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    In April, Samsung released their latest flagship smartphone dubbed the Galaxy S6 and its curved screen relative, the Galaxy S6 Edge. Revealed were a few drawbacks from the previous models, such as no removable battery, no SD card storage and no water and dust resistance. However, Samsung implemented one of, if not, the best, current smartphone camera, faster processing power, reduced clutter, refined functionality, a superb display, an immaculate and stunning craftsmanship and design, wireless charging capability and varying storage options.

Do you own a Samsung Galaxy S6/Edge and if you do, what has been your experience with the phone?

2. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    S6's features are enhanced by some smart accessories like wireless charging pad, waterproof cases, protective battery cases, vehicle dock mounts and so on. Samsung Galaxy has always been my favorite smartphone and performance wise it beats all other phones in its class.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's literally an iPhone 6 design-wise. Samsung dropped the ball on this one, even though the device is pretty and packs plenty of hardware. It's currently lagging behind the Galaxy S4 in sales, despite the fact that most owners like the device. It was a radical change, but it looks like Samsung is going to have to rethink things for the next Galaxy S device.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Mega Note which I do like although right now it will not register on the Network. It just started to drop call where as before it was okay. I do not know how this version lines up to the new phones Samsung just released but if they are as good as my note they should be pretty good.

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's no such thing as a Galaxy Mega Note. It's jut called the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 or the Mega 2, and those devices are extremely underpowered compared to the actual Galaxy Notes. Plus, this thread is about the Galaxy S6 Edge, which blows the Mega phablets out of the water in terms of hardware, software, and performance. It's not even a close race.