What’s your morning routine like?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by isabbbela • Jul 17, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Today I woke up late and did not even hear the alarm ringing!! That completely ruined my usual morning routine... I’m lazy and snooze my alarm a couple of times every day, but I usually do the same things after I wake up! I always like to know what people do in the morning, so I thought to share with you my own morning routine!
    So I usually wake up at around 6:40, I’ll immediately use the bathroom, wash my teeth and wash my face. I will then moisturize my face and apply some tinted moisturizer.
    After that I’ll get dressed, and take my dog out for a walk. Even though I would love to walk him for around 20 minutes every morning, I usually don’t have that long of a time, so I usually walk him around the block for him to be able to do his necessities for 10 to 15 minutes, go back home, check if his water and food bowls are full, take a yogurt or crackers to bring to work, grab my purse and I’m out the door! I never eat breakfast at home, as I like to get to work early to grab a good spot on the parking lot. So I will usually finish doing my makeup in the car when I’m already in the parking lot at work, then I’ll go up to the office at around 7:50 and arrive on time at 8:00 am! I’ll say hi to everyone, turn on my computer and I’ll eat whatever food I brought while I’m reading my e-mails!!
    So that is what I do pretty much every single work day! What does your morning routine look like?

2. misterv520

misterv520New Member

Threads:
    My morning routine is quite terrible. I pretty much wake up at 8:30, grab a bowl of cereal and eat it. At 8:45 I wash my face and commute to school. Lecture starts at 9:00.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    My morning routine can be rather hectic because as soon as I wake up I start checking work emails. Generally right after this I wash my face, brush my teeth and get dressed because I just don't feel like I can get going otherwise. The next step is caffeine and then it is generally absolute chaos for the next 8-10 hours.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend to wake up around eight in the morning. I don't need to start work until 10:30am so that's a big bonus since I am slow and moody most mornings and prefer to properly wake up while swimming a few rounds in the nearby swimming pool. After all that exercise, I like to have a few pancakes with coffee and lie down and read for a while until it is time to go to work.

5. Kimmy24

Kimmy24New Member

Threads:
    My Productive Morning

I normally wake up around between 5am to 8am, I do realize this is a big time difference. If I'm awake earlier, I'll enjoy a small breakfast and coffee while checking my email. I am self-employed so I try to ensure my mornings are productive. After a shower and getting dressed, I can now make my way to the office. I like to send my staff inspirational texts in the morning to help motivate them for the day ahead. I don't like rushing, I like to think about my day and work out my strategies as I get ready. I usually arrive around 10am, doors open at 10:30am.;)

6. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    Well my morning starts with my alarm clock going off, otherwise known as my toddler starts babbling in his crib! We eat breakfast and then he plays while I get started on my WAH jobs. I will take breaks throughout this time to play with him but for the most part, he like to pay independently. After his nap, we will try to get out for the day or at least walk around the block. We have pretty easy days but I love watching my son grow and learn new things.

7. Emeline

EmelineNew Member

Threads:
    My morning starts off with the alarm clock going off around 5:30. First, to the bathroom to take care of business, brush my teeth and wash my face. I weigh every single morning and crazy as it sounds keep a running record of my weight. I start my day out with a daily devotional and keep a short journal as well. Next, breakfast and I cook and eat my breakfast before leaving for work. While cooking breakfast I see to my dogs requirements for the day. After breakfast back to the restroom for my second teeth brushing. I'm a teacher and don't have to be at work until 7:40, but I like to get there by 7:10 to 7:25 just to get settled in before the students arrive. Busy time arrives with my students.

8. thestoryteller1

thestoryteller1New Member

Threads:
    My morning starts at may be 8:30. I brush teeth, wash face, sometimes add moisturizer. I grab coffee and breakfast, and have slow breakfast while watching ted talks or reading. I'm self employed so I do prefer waking later and finishing later. After breakfast, I work for about 2 hour, workout and then get back to work. For some reason working out mid-morning (11am) feels the best for me.

9. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also self employed, I get up fairly early about 5:30-6:00am. I like to have an hour of quite time before everyone else gets up. I get onto my computer as soon as possible to check emails with the home office. If it is a day I have to go out into the field I am out of the house about 7:30am. Each day is different.

10. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I get up during the 'wee hours' of the morning, usually around 4:00 a.m. Then, I shower, do my hair, eat and check my e-mail. Afterwards, I get dressed and head towards the bus. Yes - I bus my way to work. It's the cheapest and most convenient way to get to my job. By the time I arrive at work, I am wide awake ready to go.

11. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    When I woke up, I immediately go to the kitchen to prepare and eat my breakfast. Brush my teeth after and then take a bath, dress up and check on the things that I would have to bring to school. If I don't have any appointment for the day, I still do the same though.