What's Your Most Played Video Game?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by animos • Jun 11, 2016.

1. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    What game have you logged the most hours in, and is it your favorite? I've probably played Zoo Tycoon the most back in the day, I would spend hours creating my own awesome zoo and unlocking all the extras. Most recently, probably one of the Pokemon games but its hard to say which one.

2. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    I have to say that my favorite game is probably Overwatch. I've been so addicted to it and it's simply amazing! If you like it, you can maybe purchase it. Some websites have discounts on it.I also enjoy pokemon games quite a lot, so if some day you want to share ideas on some pokemon games feel free to send me a message!

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Consoles - Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I've clocked so many hours playing Tekken Tag tournament 2 solo and with friends. I've been addicted to the series since Tekken 3 came out for the original PS. My addiction continues.

PC - counterstrike. The old one. This FPS game is a joy to play with friends. My favorite map is de_dust. This game never gets old.

Mobile - Shadowgun Deadzone. This third person online shooter is one of the best free games out there for mobile devices. You do need an internet connection to play and at least a quad core processor. But it's worth it.

4. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    I have to say that my favorite video games ever are the Resident Evil game series. I started playing the games in high school and I got hooked immediately. I now have all the installments in the game and I regularly play them whenever I need to relax and unwind. I’ve probably spent hundreds of hours playing the games.

5. artyarson

artyarsonActive Member

Threads:
    That seems to be true, for real. I know a lot of people who are still playing this game despite being in their 30s or even 40s. This game was such a hit back in the day. CS:GO doesn't top it just because it has better looks.