What's Your Plan For Valentine's Day?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by gracer • Feb 8, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys! :)

The day of hearts is just around the corner. My husband and I don't have a definite plan yet but we usually just eat out and spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Sometimes we give each other small inexpensive gifts but sometimes we don't.

We've always been celebrating our Valentine's Day in the simplest ways but we're actually enjoying every celebration we have.

How about you, how do you plan on celebrating Valentine's Day? What was your most memorable one so far?

2. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    Same here, no definite plans but usually, we just go out and eat. It doesn't actually matter what we do as long as we're together and we spend quality time.

Malls are crowded, hotels are fully booked, restaurants are also full, so yeah, staying at home and literally just Netflix and chilling while eating microwaveable popcorn. :D

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Restaurants are always full around here and I dont even want to try to call and make a reservation this late in the game. I might just make my lover a dinner and dessert and I know he bought me gifts online. I might hit up the mall tomorrow and get him this sweater he has been wanting for the past few months.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Even when back when I still believed in the myths of true love and the like and had someone by my side, we never really did have any fancy celebrations on Valentine's day. I've never liked crowds so I never dined out on Valentine's day. That said, I have no plans for this year's Valentines.