Whats Your Preference,a Good Movie Or Music?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by kokimboka • Dec 3, 2016.

1. kokimboka

kokimbokaMember

Threads:
    I would definitely choose music.The reason being, am not really a movie person,yes, once in a while I can watch a good movie but I always prefer listening to good music. music just does a miracle to my soul. I can listen to music the whole day.The good thing with it is that, you don't have to sit down and watch music, you can do your work while listening to it.What is your preference given an option?

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Movie and music are my two favorite leisure to attend too especially when I am free and nothing much to do. I prefer to watch movies of action, comedy, scifi, adventures, detective and even war pictures. I also prefer to listen to music of classical in nature, love songs, country music, jazz and rock and roll. Those two things I have no other to select for they are all my entertaining pleasure. Well, if the two go together, I would have to see the movie first and I know I could listen my music later or the other way around.

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer a good movie because I usually just listen to the music I always listen to while if I ever watch movies, it's a rarity when it's good. A movie can cause more emotion in me than a song can and especially if it's good. Good movies are difficult to come by nowadays so it's always nice when I finally can enjoy one. If you like action/gore movies, I suggest watching ''The Ninja Assassin.'' It's mostly action.

4. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I do love both. I love watching movies and listening to music, as well as playing music. It's a bit hard to choose from the two since I both like them.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I really like cinema and music, but if I have to choose one... I don't think twice before answering: movies.

But it's a fact that cinema and music complement each other. However, I can watch a movie without music (there's nothing wrong about it), so... Movies come first, music comes after. :cool:

6. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have no preference for I like good movie and music too. Therefore, I would prefer to watch a musical movie like when I was a kid, the movie of The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, West Side Story, Grease, Aladdin, Saturday Night Fever, My Fair Lady, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, among others.

7. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not a music lover and I'm not a movie lover either. But I go to the cinema once in a while as a means to unwind and also like a date with my wife. With music, there was only one time when we spent for concert tickets in support of my grade school classmate who performed. But I don't think we would do it again. By the way, there is a theater here that charges double for the ticket but they serve unlimited popcorn and drinks. Much more, tge seat is a lazy boy style. It is worth the cost of the ticket. The theater is called Director's Club.

8. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    This is a tough choice as I love music and I am a fan of movies too. However, it would really depend on which movie, if it is not very appealing than I would be happy listening to the music.

9. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    I'd rather go for a good movie.
    Movie gives full fledged entertained while music is food for soul.
    Though for watching a movie, you must have time. Music you can listen to anytime, anywhere.

10. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I can't chose between both as I like them both. I love it when I come across a good movie that I can fully concentrate on and that doesn't happen often. I enjoy music because I can listen to it any time of the day and I already have a list of my favorite ones. I also love it when a movie has good music which makes a movie even better. It's a tough decision to make so I chose both.

11. CCarpenter

CCarpenterNew Member

Threads:
    In part, I agree with Kamai's answer up above. However, if I really had my back against the wall and I had to choose, I would choose good music. As much as I enjoy a good movie, good music doesn't tend to tie me down which makes it efficient. By this, I mean that if I throw some good music on, I can still afford to do something else or engage in another task. If I throw a good movie on, I have to dedicate all my energy to paying attention to every detail of that movie, which can at times be taxing.

12. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think live music is fun and sometimes the shows are free as well- also there are some well known musicians that perform at these concerts-and the outside amphitheater near me adds to the delightful experience. Also I like a good indie or foreign movie just as much these days-but I usually watch these on one of the streaming services they have online-because they seem to interest me the most these days.