When Do You Buy An App?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Denis Hard • Mar 8, 2016.

1. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    I have never bought an app since there are free alternatives if you have the time to search for them. It's a waste of money, well unless there is no free alternative available and I would really need the app. I might not still buy it, if a free app that is the same as the paid one does not exist on mobile devices, I would search for something that is the same thing that can be installed on my computer.

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never paid any money for smartphone apps, and I usually don't use apps that require the users to be connected with the internet while using it. When you are using free app and you are connected to the internet, too many ads will flicker on your phone. I don't see any point in paying for app.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I too like free apps. I don't like to get something that I pay for when I can get it for free. The free apps work fine. I like it when I can get things for free always. Apps generally work fine when they are free too.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I really avoid it if I can, and now that I think about I am not sure that I have bought an app in quite some time. There are so many ways around it that you can go all free is you like.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Why buy apps when there are many that could be downloaded free of charge? The app online store which I know is giving out for free is Google Play Store for mobile phone. In your friend's case for his ebooks, there is a foxit reader, mobile phone app which is a very small byte ideal for mobile phone and it is free.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Android smartphone ever since it began. The reason why I stick with Android because of the various options of free apps. Yes there are a lot of free applications that we can download, and also many alternatives for paid apps. I only bought 2 apps since the beginning. The first one is a launcher and the other one is a keyboard skin. The only reason I bought those 2 apps is because I really like them and can't find similar apps that are free :)

7. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I buy app when I can't absolutely do without it. Most of the time the app should be free if it is doing the basic stuff. It can have ads I don't mind about that. But the app giving the premium feature should make use of the good features and should have good rate. So that way the purchase can be justified. That's what I have learned in due time these days.

8. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    The same with me. I have never bought an app before. There are thousands of free apps that you can use for almost anything. It just doesn't make sense paying for something when you can get it free. However, I will pay a small fee if I cant find a free app.

9. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    I have never bought an app in my life. Normally, free apps are enough for me and I have never used illegal app, but I have an app which warns me when a software is free in store, its name is "my app free".