When do you buy new clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by 003 • Jun 6, 2014.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I don't always buy new clothes since I don't usually go out. Whenever I saw something that I like at the mall or in a bazaar, that was the only time that I will check out clothes but I don't normally go out to shop for clothes, not unless I will be needing it for a certain occasion.

2. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I buy new clothes when I see that my old clothes are about to start turning faded, at other times if I have used particular clothes for a considerable long time then I would like to go for a change. Another factor that contribute to my getting new clothes is if there is an occasion or a celebration that requires a particular dress sense and I am involved then I would go for that clothes too.

3. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    When I discover something that is agreeable and fits effectively, I tend to purchase a couple of them in a few hues and note the brand/estimate. Frequently I'll simply go get business as usual, particularly for things, for example, undershirts, clothing, pants, and so forth. I'm still a quite huge enthusiast of Threadless tees and ordinarily arrange shirts on the web.

I don't stay aware of form patterns and primarily dress for utility and solace, which for me regularly implies simply layering in light of the fact that I get chilly effectively and ladies' attire is inept thin.

I'm an entirely uncommon customer, particularly in light of the fact that I have restricted persistence for it (my mother's remarked that she feels there's a period confine shopping with me). I don't have a great deal of garments.

4. SammyGregory

SammyGregoryMember

Threads:
    I mostly buy new clothes when they are needed. When the others have gotten old, holey, not my style, don't fit me anymore, etc.