When Do You Find The Best Deals?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by danielle davidson • Aug 11, 2016.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    What time of the year do you think is the best time to shop? What I mean by that is when are you able to find some of the best deals? I personally think that right now is some of the best times, and then during the winter months. There have been so many sales going on and with back to school, you just really can't go wrong. I know that I spend more money during this time of the year.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I think the best time to shop is during the holidays or around events and anniversaries. This is when companies go overboard with offers and promotions as well as clearance sales. This covers a whole range of products and services including airline tickets. Another time to shop is during company open days and during the promotion of new products. A good strategy is to buy items when they are least needed. For example, buying gumboots during the hot season or buying stationery when schools are breaking for the holidays.

3. GreenPersimmon

GreenPersimmonMember

Threads:
    At three in the morning when I'm not looking to actually buy anything. It never fails. When I need to get a good deal and have been searching online for it, most of the items are pushing at my budge. Then when I'm just looking up something, deal pops up. Other than that, it's usually the day or week after a holiday or big sale when the store is trying to get rid of out of seasoned products.

4. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen some good deals regarding clothes on the television shopping channels. But i think the best time is 1 to 3 wekks prior to Christmas. There are deep discounts on clothes, appliances, and electronics. Every year I regret not having saved extra money to purchase items for the house or myself.

5. Carrierbags4sale

Carrierbags4saleNew Member

Threads:
    You are right, discounting begins immediately after Christmas, and post-holiday January is a best time to shop for all things related to winter wear.

6. sunnyside

sunnysideActive Member

Threads:
    I think we get the best deals like a couple of months before Christmas when stores want to get rid of old stock to make room for new stock, like Christmas items and gift sets. Also, immediately after Christmas, like into the new year, there are a lot of clearance sales. I don't usually take advantage of these deals though, but it is a good idea to do most of one's shopping at these times. When December opens, the prices tend to go back up since it is expected that most people would be shopping around that time.

7. Aristot

AristotNew Member

Threads:
    Festive season in india is the best time to start shopping . That time is the perfect time to purchase cloths for kids with high discounted price. filipkart , ebay , firstcry , aristot and many other shopping portal provied best kids stuff , gadets , home materials very highly discounted price. Today Many people is wait for the festival for buying something when big disount season happens in online store.

8. MomOfThree1980

MomOfThree1980New Member

Threads:
    I typically find good deals the beginning/end of each season.