When do you travel in a year?

Discussion in Travel started by 003 • May 19, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I keep my travels only during summer, and I keep it very short because I have a lot of things to do. So I make sure that I am always able to maximize my travel and make a lot out of the short period of time I am allotting myself to have fun, relax and enjoy.

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I have only been traveling from London to Manchester and back again this year to visit my girlfriend. I like to travel though and go almost everywhere by coach or train so I can look out of the window at the world going by. I am going down to Seaford next month for a school reunion and I'm looking forward to that. :)

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I travel once year after we've harvested whatever it is we planted. So I don't have a particular time set aside for traveling. If I had to choose, the perfect time for traveling then it would any time in winter because it's the most economic travel season.

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I travel during the Summer as that's always the time I get off for vacations.
    It's a shame that I have to have these fixed vacations but I don't think I can really complain about Summer vacations :)

5. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    We travel for beach vacations either during November or December when the resort guests are few. We don't have winter in our country. We just have to avoid the typhoons. Resorts are also cheaper during off-peak seasons and the beaches are practically empty. I'm not fond of crowds that's why we don't go with the summer beach trend.

6. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    We usually travel at every end and beginning of the year. My husband and I are from different countries and those time are when family members from both sides have most of their time off.

We would start by going back to Scotland to enjoy the winter season with his family members then back to Malaysia to visit my family members and enjoy the rainy season :D

7. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    I don't usually travel on big holidays these days and am just as happy to do weekend trips to the UK to see shows a couple of times a year instead. Therefore my holidays can be any time of the year but if I choose a longer holiday I would have to go in the school holidays as I work with children and can't take time off term time.

8. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really like traveling during peaks of summer mainly because I don't like hot weather so much. It feels so uncomfortable when you sweat a lot during your trip.

Also, I don't like traveling during peak season because I don't like the high prices that go with it. Usually, when there are too many tourists, you would notice that hotel rates are much higher as well as airfare. I would select relatively unpopular seasons for vacation such as March or October.

9. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    The year would be different for the person in the ship and the earth and i have plan for the London to Manchester in this year with the family members..

10. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Travelling is my life. I cannot live without it so whenever I got some time I must make a plan to visit somewhere. Train travel is one of my favorite journeys. In this way I can do chit chat with others and see spectacular views. Recently I have come from grand canyon tours las vegas. Las Vegas is a magnificent place. You will lose in the beauty of this city. It is very famous for its clubs, shoes, concerts and gambling. I really enjoyed my tour.

11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    My family and I always go travelling during summer. We would take a short vacation from all the stresses and demands of everyday life to visit our province, go to the beach, and just relax.