When Do You Wear It?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Rosyrain • Mar 11, 2016.

1. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I love makeup so much... I usually wear makeup every day, except those days when I stay home in my pajamas :p I just love doing my makeup especially for party, when i have a chance to do a full glam fancy makeup with fake lashes, I just love it.
    With nails, it's simple, I have gel nails and gel polish in my toe nails, once a month my nail technician takes care of them :D

2. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    You should use face toner with alcohol, It should help :)

3. HealthAndVitality

HealthAndVitalityMember

Threads:
    I wear makeup everyday. The reason being, when you are a busy working mum, you try to look your best at every turn, and that is what I try to do, I do not like leaving my home, not knowing whom I'm going to bump into and I feel hiding if I spot them.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I have to agree, as a busy mom of two boys who play a lot of sports I never have to time to wear makeup. I'm always in a rush in the mornings to pack lunches, make breakfast and then rush off to work and get the kids to child care. There is no time to eat breakfast let alone wear makeup. If my husband and I are going out for the evening then I'll definitely make the effort to wear some makeup. I used to wear makeup when I was younger but now I feel I don't really need it as much. I also see if as a way of saving money. I used to spend on buying nice lipsticks and foundation from Clinique, now that money is spent on hockey equipment.

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear make-up for work or going out. If I'm just going grocery shopping then I won't bother. It's strange really, when I was a lot younger, I'd wear it every day. Now that I'm older and probably need it more, I can't always be bothered.

@HealthAndVitality@HealthAndVitality, I'm sure there's no need to hide! I can tell you that any true friend won't care whether you have your face on or not!

6. HealthAndVitality

HealthAndVitalityMember

Threads:
    You are absolutely right there missbishi, the issue is, I try not to give people something to talk about.

7. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I like to wear make-up,mainly mascara and only sometimes eyeliner.
    There are days that I can go without but I like my mascara. It gives me a good and confident feeling.
    When I was a teenager I woudl wear way more make-up but I don't need that much. Mascara is enough for me.

8. HealthAndVitality

HealthAndVitalityMember

Threads:
    If am going to where make up, I go for the complete package. I have tried just using foundations and lipstick only and it did not seem and feel that I had done a good job, but when I add the shadows and mascara etc, I felt like, yes, this is good. So I guess it is an individual thing.

9. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I rarely wear makeup. I have quite a bit of it, and I think it is very fun to play around with, but I never have the time/desire to put on a full face in the morning before I go out. I think I am going to make more of an effort soon to maybe put on some lipgloss or mascara and such because I would hate to waste money on products I'll never use. I do wear a lot of nail polish, though. I have been into painting my nails since I was really young, so now I have a pretty big collection of colors and brands. This past year, I was kind of painting my nails nonstop, which I found was actually doing damage to my nails. I stopped painting them for about a month and a half, and now I let them breathe for a few days between each new polish. Also, use a base coat!

10. sunnyside

sunnysideActive Member

Threads:
    The most I would wear when it comes to makeup is face powder, lipstick, and on occasion, use nail polish on my toes. Years ago I used to paint my fingernails too, but I stopped doing that long time ago since it never lasted for long as I had to be in the kitchen washing dishes, cleaning the sinks, and things of the sort. I think the face powder and the lipstick make me look fresh enough. I have never really experimented with putting on other kinds of makeup. I think there is an art to it. If one goes overboard with it, then they get a worse image than if they had put on none at all.

11. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    When I was working, I wore make up every day but Saturday. Now, I have let that go. I wear makeup only if I am going to speak to a teacher, going to church, or going to the doctor. I know I look younger when I wear makeup and probably should get back into the habit of wearing it again.