I have always thought it’s better to wait for up to three months or more before upgrading the software I’m currently using. Besides, I also like keeping an eye on the upgraded version to see what issues those who have installed the upgrade are facing. That helps me make a decision on whether I should do an upgrade or not. What about you? How long do you have to wait?