Where are the best stores for petite clothing?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Soliloquy • Jun 2, 2013.

1. Soliloquy

SoliloquyMember

Threads:
    So I'm a tiny, tiny woman. I fit better in children's clothing than I do in even the smallest of petite sizes, but sometimes I'm lucky enough to find something that works for me in the petite department. Besides Ann Taylor and Banana Republic, what clothing stores have items in really, really small sizes? Think XXXS or 000P.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most brands produce extra small garments but you might be better off shopping for children's clothing if that's what fits you. Children's clothing will also be a lot cheaper so it's a good way to save money as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with it if that's what fits you, I would do the same to be honest.

3. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    If you want to attend a physical store, I would suggest stores such as Papaya, Kmart, Nordstrom, Macy's as well as other major department stores. The stores that I mentioned provide great clothing for petite women that doesn't come across as children's attire. If you are an adult, one shouldn't have to resort to wearing children's clothes--that's terrible. Stores should be aware of all sizes and not leave the petite women out. I am not a petite woman but I have noticed that there are less clothes for women like yourself and that isn't fair. Try those stores out that I listed, I'm sure you will find something that you will like.

4. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:

my recommendation ... It is a shopping platform that carries apparently everything :)

5. webshophoffbyhoff

webshophoffbyhoffNew Member

Threads:
    If you're a petite woman, putting together your wardrobe each season can be more complicated than planning a vacation. Setting your sights on online shopping might be a valuable course of action to save you time and stress during your endeavor.