Where are you from?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 26, 2012.

1. wjack2010

wjack2010New Member

Threads:
    The title says it all, where are you from?

I'm from the United Kingdom, it seems to get Hotter here every Summer, we might just melt one year, eh? :D

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I am originally from the Uk. Scotland to be exact...hence Scotty lol. I moved to Canada 2 years ago, on a working holiday permit, and I have been here every since. You should try coming to Canada for the summer! Last year it was 40 degrees + humidity, making it feel warmer. My fair Scottish skin did not know how to cope! It was just awful!

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm all the way from the Philippines. It's summer here so it's very warm and lots of people are going to the beach! I prefer to spend it in Baguio City because it's the coldest part of this country.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I am from the Pacific Northwest of the USA. We are still getting some snow here and it is still very cold at night. We really do get to have all four seasons where I live and right now it is still winter. There are a lot of maple trees in our area so autumn is very beautiful when the leaves change color. We should have spring soon and there are lots of wildflowers that will bloom and our summers are not too hot. There are lots of mountains around our prairie home and many lakes and rivers nearby. We also have some larger cities that are not too far away.
    I am a brand new "newbie" on the forum so I think it is pretty exciting to see people from all over the globe and hear about what it is like where you live.

5. rachallen

rachallenNew Member

Threads:
    I am from Texas in the USA. I really love it here and everyone is really friendly from where I am from. The weather is usually really nice. The only complaint that I have is that we live near a big city and there is lots of pollution where we live. I assume everyone is from the USA, so it is fun to see that we are from all over the World.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm from Argentina (South America). It's a weird weather down here but it's mostly hot these days!

7. cwilson72180

cwilson72180Banned

Threads:
    I am from Ohio, United States. I wish I could leave state but my husband won't move because our family is here. I would love to live in Florida someday.

8. kcampbell

kcampbellNew Member

Threads:
    I'm from Texas born and raised. I love my state I think that it is super cool. It does get hot here which sucks, but there is so much to do. I try to go to a different part every summer with the kids.

9. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    I live in hawaii, just moved here a little over 3 years ago :) Its nice and warm all the time! ^_^

10. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    I was born and raised in Texas! It's pretty nice here, although sometimes our weather is bi-polar, haha.
    I really want to live in California someday!

11. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    I am from INDIA (State- uttar pradesh , city- lucknow) and i feel proud of being an indian because only India is only country in the world which has so many cultures and religions and yet after that people show a feeling of brotherhood and live happily.

12. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I'm from America. Specifically, New York. I've been here most of my life. But I plan on leaving fairly soon. It's time for me to see the country more and the rest of the world.

13. obadiah

obadiahNew Member

Threads:
    I live in a tiny little town in a rural county in southwestern Pennsylvania in the USA. I lived in Pittsburgh for thirty years so it was quite a cultural shock to move to the country but I do love it here, it is absolutely beautiful. Right now it is spring but we still have frost on the ground most mornings. I have onions and lettuce seeds to plant but it is just a little too early. Most of the daffodils are finished blooming but the blossoms are coming out on the trees now. We usually have a lot of snow but this year we had a very mild winter. We get a hot spell during the summer but other than that it is really warm and lovely. I love living here.

14. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I am in New Jersey which is on the east coast of the US. I have always lived in the same state, not the same town but never left the state. Don't feel bad, NJ has been getting hotter summers too. We will be melting along with you!

15. agoodwriter

agoodwriterNew Member

Threads:
    I'm from United Kingdom currently i live at London. It's pretty expensive to live in here, so i'm currently looking for new apartment.

16. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I am from Australia. I've always wanted to check out the US. I always thought it was a better country but I have to go there for a holiday first before I decide on what I'm going to do with myself haha.

17. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    Please stop copying posts. It's stupid and it's really obvious.

18. Kim.Caron

Kim.CaronNew Member

Threads:
    I'm from Southern Kentucky, USA. Wow, its amazing to see where everyone is from. There are people from all over! I'm from a sleepy little town in the country. It's kind of boring but extremely green and pretty. My next door neighbors are a herd of cows.

19. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in Southern California. I wasn't born here, but grew up here. I am a military brat. My father was in the Army. I was born on an Army post in the southern part of the United States. My family moved around a bit (actually a lot) until we settled in California.

It is great to see where everyone is located. The fact that you can communicate with people from all over the planet is what I really love about the Internet. I like being able to access information, but hooking up with people from different cultures and countries is really great.

20. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I've always lived in Clinton, Iowa (little crappy town)--with the exception of being in Iowa City for about eight years for college (which was awesome). Clinton was a pretty disappointed place to return too! lol