Where Can I Buy A Cheap Siberian Husky

Discussion in Pets started by crisanta • Oct 29, 2017.

1. crisanta

crisantaNew Member

Threads:
    I love dogs. I can't live life without them. It has been awhile since I thought of buying a Husky. The problem is they are far too expensive.

Besides, even if I did have the money to buy this type of dog, I'd still need a lot more so that I can keep the dog in good health.

So, I need some suggestions on how I can get a cheaper Husky. If you guys can't point me to a cheaper Husky, then can I at least get some tips on how to cut down the costs in maintaining a high breed dog?

I'll be looking forward to responses.

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    There are special pet shops from where you can buy a special breed of dog, another place may be a pet shelter or in another case, you may check donation sites were people donate dogs, cats, birds, most kind of animals without money, they donate them for free.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Buying dog breeds is the reason this world is filled with homeless feral dogs. Adopt dogs from shelters instead. You may not believe it but there are some pedigree dog breeds like Huskies that can be found on shelters because many people abandon their dogs. Go to dog shelters, it will save you more money and you can save a dog from Euthanasia.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I do not know all that much about the costs of breeds but I would guess this one is one of the more expensive. I guess I would start with your local humane society and shelters and see what they have.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I belong to a Facebook group that is for lost and found dogs in my town (and surrounding areas), and often someone finds a stray dog, and if they can’t locate the owner and can’t keep the dog themself, then they ask for someone to adopt the dog.
    Since anykind of a dog can become lost and homeless, you have as good of a chance of finding a Husky on there than just looking in the want ads, or going to the dog pound.
    There is noting wrong with buying a dog, and this is NOT the reason that there are too many homeless dogs. The people that spend money to purchase a dog will also usually take good care of that dog and keep it.
    The reason that there are abandoned dogs is because of people who acquire their dog for free, and then do not have it neutered, and when it has puppies, the pups are also often given to poor homes.