Where Can I Buy A Mackbook Air Cheap?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Sprint4Deals • Feb 13, 2016.

1. Sprint4Deals

Sprint4DealsNew Member

Threads:
    I am looking for a MacBook air to replace an old laptop I have, but my budget is rather low. does anyone know where I can find a cheap MacBook? I am in the US, and as cheap as possible please! thanks in advance!

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you can get great deals if you are willing to buy a Refurbished Macbook. It'll be much cheaper than buying a new one from any store even if you get a discount. Since refurbished is as good as new, I suggest you take a look around Apple's special deals page and if you don't find what you are looking for on that page expand your search to Ebay and a few other sites where you can get some good deals on Refurbished Macbooks.

3. Sprint4Deals

Sprint4DealsNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for suggestion. :)

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My husband is also scouting for a Macbook but a brand new one. However, he would never buy electronic gadgets in online stores because his reason is the warranty. When something goes wrong, it would be a problem to return and wait for the delivery again. But I understand that a used Macbook is cheap in ebay. All you need is the patience to search for the right item.

5. Sprint4Deals

Sprint4DealsNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I totally agree with you and thanks for the suggestion.