Where Can I Get Higher End Makeup For A Discount?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by butterfly1 • May 12, 2015.

1. butterfly1

butterfly1Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love Bare Essentials and Estee Lauder. However, I do not like the price tag. I would like to know if any of you know where I can score some awesome makeup on the cheap. I have heard that Retail Me Not has some deals. But, I have not had the chance to check them out. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I hear good things about HauteLook, though I’ve never used it myself. Groupon may also have some good deals. Subscription boxes may be another option but they tend to be hit or miss, and apparently they aren’t as good as they used to be a few years back. Plus you aren’t always guaranteed to get the brands you prefer, but they can sometimes be a good way to try out new products.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    You can try looking for deals online provided by individual sellers who can sell you multiple items for a discount. This works especially well if it is a product you know you will be using for a long time so it woulda practical to stock up on. This is also especially helpful for limited edition colors. The only downside is you'll be spending a lot initially but in the long run it will be worth it.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I just look for different online sellers. I sometimes find them on Instagram or Facebook! The makeup they sell are not as expensive as the ones at malls, but they are the same quality. You have to be careful if you want to buy online because some sell fake makeup.

5. Gwendolyn Fredricks

Gwendolyn FredricksNew Member

Threads:
    There are two great sites called Tophatter.com and TumbleDeal.com. Their name brand makeup is off the chain cheap, and yes, they are the real deal. I always get my makeup from these sites because not only are they cheap, but they also have a variety of many other name brand products and items. I truly recommend these sites to anyone whose looking for a deal and or have a budget that must be considered.