Where Can You Buy Bamboo Sheets?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by SEA81 • May 16, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    A few years ago, I bought Bamboo sheets at Target and fell in love. They were so soft and luxurious, and based on what I know about bamboo, good for the earth. The fitted sheet ended up getting torn up from being used so much, but I still use the top sheet.

Anyway, I went back to look for some last Christmas and couldn't really find any at stores like Target, Macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. Does anyone know why these stores quit selling them? Where can you get them now? I've seen places when I Google, but nowhere that I would trust to make a purchase online.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I found some online at Walmart's website. They sound really nice but seem to be a bit on the expensive side, even for Walmart! Have you tried Sears, Kmart and ShopKo yet? They may have them, but I am not so sure that you will be able to beat Walmart prices anywhere else.

3. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I'll take a look. It seems like I've tried EVERYWHERE!

They used to just be so abundant and inexpensive. I don't know what happened. I would be willing to pay a little extra for them, because it's like sleeping on little clouds!

4. Andrea4

Andrea4Member

Threads:
    I bought some last summer at Target. You said you checked at Christmas time?! That bums me out, I really like them too. I should have stocked up when I had the chance. I'd love to hear if someone finds them.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen Bamboo sheets at Target. I have heard that they were really soft despite the name. The next time I see them, I will grab a set because I don't see them very often. I wonder if Anna's Linens has them or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

6. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I seen a set, a single set, at Kohls near me. However, it would not fit my bed at all. So you may want to check their site because if it was in the store they may have some online.

7. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I didn't think about Kohls. I don't really shop there that much, but everyone I know raves on and on about it.

8. Lisa C.

Lisa C.New Member

Threads:
    I found the best bamboo sheets about a year ago at greenearthbamboo.com. I really appreciated that they sent me a sheet sample in the mail before I decide to purchase.

9. Mkin24

Mkin24New Member

Threads:
    The best place I've found is fiberelement.com . I've been using there sheets and they are honestly the best! I have not had one complaint and they aren't fraying at all after lots of use like some other brands do.