Where can you get cheap but still good jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nick87 • Sep 20, 2012.

1. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I'm in need of some good jeans, but I'm definitely not willing to pay $60 for each pair. That would end up as over 300 bucks if I want to buy 5 pair, which I think is ridiculous. When I look at the jeans stores like Levi's, usually the cheapest prices are still 40-50 bucks for the on sale items. I'm looking more in the $20-30 range at the very most. What are some good brands or stores that I can get them for that price range?

2. poizinivee

poiziniveeNew Member

Threads:
    I purchase my jeans from T.J. Maxx and Marshall's. They have really cute and stylish jeans at an affordable price. They sell Abercrombie, American Eagle, and, Seven to name a few. I never spend more that $39.99 for a pair of jeans.

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I actually get some of my jeans at Goodwill. It may sound weird, but I've actually found a lot of jeans that I really like. They usually cost about $4 each, and if you're lucky, they're only slightly used or even new. Of course you have to search through a lot of crappy jeans to find a great pair.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I bought a pair of jeans from a seller in TaoBao (kind of like a Chinese version of eBay, but better) that costed me around $30. I still haven't received them, but the seller has a 100.00% feedback, we'll see if they're as good as they promise.

Link to seller:

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Ross and TJ Maxx were the first two that came to mind. If you get lucky, you will actually find name brand jeans there for about half price.You can also find some pretty decent jeans for a good price at Target and ShopKo, especially if you can find some on clearance.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough, but I've rarely ever found a cheap pair of good jeans that fit me perfectly. I've found good jeans that didn't fit, or right-fit jeans that tore apart in a few weeks. I've resigned to paying Levi's prices for jeans, but then, I usually only buy one pair.

7. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Yepper! That's how I roll. I buy all my jeans at TJ Maxx. I really do love being able to shop by size: just checking the styles and cuts that fit me! Although, honestly, the jeans are cheaper, but I usually need to go to TJ Maxx three or four times to find 5 pairs of jeans. That being said - I am very picky about the fit of my jeans. I always find jeans that fit, but not perfectly. So you will get the price but it might not happen quick. :)

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get mines from places like Walmart they jeans are usually no more than 20 bucks and i like them. And also if you have one in your area citi trends is a my favorite place for jeans they have all types of jeans i usually can get about 3 or 4 pairs of jeans for 30 bucks

9. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Surprisingly, I've been able to find some comfortable jeans at KMart for very cheap. Once in a while they'll go on sale so I've been able to pick them up for $10-$15 each. I really hate digging around but the few times I've done this at Ross I've walked away with some really good pairs of Levi's for under $20.

10. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy jeans at KMart all the time. The problem I had with them is that though the jeans were cheap and lasted a long time, they never quite fit properly. They were always just a little too tight in one place and just a little too loose in another place. But maybe I just have a weird body type?

11. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I love American Eagle jeans. They are cheap, about $20-$30 depending on what the sales are at the time. I like the way they fit, and they last for years. I have bought a $150 pair of jeans and they are one of my favorites, but I would still say one of my American Eagle jeans are my #1.

12. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Following are the lists of some online sites from where I get the durable jeans at affordable price. Such jeans have given good results and their quality is also the best one.
    Amazon
    Ebay
    Yuvastyle
    Snapdeal.

13. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you are better off investing in quality jeans which will last you a very long time. You should consider buying unbranded 21oz selvedge. Quality jeans which will last you a very long time for around 100 dollars. That's a very good price for 21oz selvedge.

14. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    My go-to places are Marshalls and Plato's Closet. What you can find at either depends on how picky you are and your age range, but if you're anywhere near me, go! I've found Levi's at Plato's Closet for much less than what I'd pay for the same jeans anywhere else.

15. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy Style & Co from Macy's. The fit me pretty well. They come in a variety of cuts, boot cut, low rise, etc. I can usually get them during a one day sale for almost half off.

16. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    My suggestion look around thrift stores in your area. You never know what you will find in these, and yes great looking jeans can be one of them. Another thing to do is look around for yard sales, to see if you can find any there. Yes, the drawback to going to one of these is you can't try the jeans on to see how they will fit, however, you will no doubt be paying far less then you would at retail so even if they don't fit you won't be out too much. Also there are discount places like Factory 2 You and of course Walmart where Jeans can also be found.

17. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I know its going to sound crazy, and 20 years ago it never would have happened. I love the jeans they have at Walmart. My favorite is their new version of Jordache. They fit great and are less than $20 a pair. I can't believe that they brought them back.

18. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Do they have Blue Inc in the US? I get pretty much all my gear from there.

19. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The cheapest but still good quality jeans comes from american eagle. I feel that you need to wait for a good sale to come on to buy them though. The jeans are quality jeans that will flatter your figure and not make you look bigger in certain areas. These jeans also will never lose their color like some of the cheaper type jeans from places such as walmart might. The other store I would highly recommend is Uniqlo. This is a new store which has a huge selection of jeans as well as very good quality stretchy jeans. These are some stores that you can't go wrong in choosing.

20. bsthebenster

bsthebensterNew Member

Threads:
    Anything clothing you buy from a store that's cheap is generally made with cheap material, or is sewn quickly. the best way to buy good quality denim for really cheap is to go to a second hand store. They wash everything before it goes on the rack. Not everywhere will have amazing things but every once and a while there is some amazing clothes. When you find something nice it's cheap and leaves enough money to get the clothing altered to fit you perfectly. They might also be able to change some of the garmet to update the style.