Where can you get cheap but still good jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nick87 • Sep 20, 2012.

1. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I have pretty good luck with Target jeans. But as others have said, thrift shops may be worth a look, especially if you want real denim with no stretch. Depending on the area you live in, it could be a bit of a slog before you find something. It may even take a few trips. But if you get lucky, you might just find what you’re looking for.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Express is usually a place o always find nice jeans and pants overall, but if you want quality and price look for jeans at Ross Dress for Less and Marshall's stores. I have jeans From Calvin Klein I bought at Ross for less than 20 bucks that was such an amazing find!

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I only buy jeans when they are on sale, I just got a pair online from the Gap they were $22 and then I got 30% off of that. Also I like to get jeans at Aeropostale, I can get them on sale there for around $19. There always Winners and Marshalls. These stores carry brand name clothes at discount prices. Costco has good prices on jeans as well. You can get Parasuco jeans or Levis there for around $22. Keep looking around, there is no need to pay $60 or more for a pair of jeans.

4. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    My two favorite places to buy jeans are Old Navy and Gap. These stores have great sales you can get a decent pair of jeans for $20. I like the styles at Gap a little better, however they are also more expensive. I always wait until they are having a sale and offer coupons. Now would be a good time to shop. I remember last year Old Navy had a 50% off the entire store sale on black Friday!