Where Do You Buy High End Bedding At Discount Prices?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Diane Lane • Jul 1, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought any bedding in a while, and between my old washer tearing sheets and stains from the kitties, it's time to replace a few sets. I usually buy high end sheet sets at discount prices at Tuesday Morning, Marshall's and TJ Maxx, but maybe y'all know of some other places? I don't usually try buying them online, but I have bought other discount bedding products, such as mattress covers and duvet covers on Overstock, eBay, and Amazon, but are there other places I should look?

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually go to the nearest outlet of S&R for quality beddings and even bath towels. For the Christmas season when gifts are in fashion, I normally buy bedsheet for special couples. At S&R, the quality is always guaranteed even if the goods are on sale. It is common here that goods on sale may have scratches and other defects.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You could look on the Groupon clearance as they would do good deals;

and go through ebates you get more off.

It depends what you are looking for too, but keep an eye out as Groupon also keep sending me $10 off any purchase emails too. I imagine they will do some July 4 offers as well.

4. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I buy bedding in the old fashion way, ordering though direct mail from a family-owned business in Kansas that mails me their catalog since 1999.

Good quality, good prices, but mostly country-inspired designs.

5. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I hear a lot about Groupon, but I'm not sure exactly how it works. I thought I would have to have a group of people like family and friends who got together to participate in the specific deals. Is it like that, or do random people somehow find out about deals and participate?

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can sign up to

first as it makes it easier when you want to check out. You can buy offers or goods. They buy in bulk, but have limited stock at times or allow so many days for the offer to run. You don't need to have anyone else sign up. They can send you daily emails or check the site yourself. It can get addictive, so put things in the cart and don't check out!

The best way to do it is put it in your cart and then log in again via Ebates who will track it, so you will get the rebate. Usually when you sign up, they may send you discount codes and coupons which is why it's better to sign up first. I also use

because you get 5% back on Groupon purchases and sometimes they do offer like $10 when you buy a Groupon offer.

Always put it in your cart before you re-click on the affiliate link and you might be able to use coupons too, but read the small print.

7. Diane Lane

Threads:
    Thanks, when I get ready to shop, I'm definitely going to check that out. I'm always afraid the Ebates thing didn't go through, so I end up clicking multiple times. I wish it always stated that it was in effect. I've seen it say it sometimes, but not other times, and I want to get the discounts whenever I can, of course.