Where do you buy online?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by GavinMcresty • Apr 3, 2013.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    The sites where I usually buy the most are: Walmart, eBay, Amazon and iTunes because - besides being safe sites - the things that I most like to buy online are books, songs (random songs or physical cd's) and blu-rays.

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I really like both Amazon and Walmart for buying things online-and the best reasons are that the products are way cheaper online,and on these sites as well- so there is no middleman. I like the online experience for shopping on these sites, because these one seller sites have a good variety of brands and products which is very convenient. Also with convientional shopping you have to add eating out and travel expense,so it does really save you time and money.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I mostly buy from Ebay and Amazon out of laziness really because I know that whatever I want will be on one of these sites. If I shopped around a bit more I could probably find something a lot cheaper but I know that if I have a problem with Amazon their customer service department will sort it out well. For this reason it is my No. 1 site.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I do buy some things I need personally from an online store. Though I have heard Amazon, eBay, I never tried them. My usual online store is Lazada. I am convinced of its efficient service and also the products I bought. I could rely on its service as far as online shopping is concerned.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite sites are Ebay, and any site that accepts Paypal and offers free or cheap shipping. I used to shop at dx.com and focalprice.com, and now I want to try shopping at Lazada, a local site so that I can avoid shipping costs.

#25Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  6. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Well, there are a lot of sites from where buy online, I use Amazon more than eBay from the international sites, but most of my online shopping comes from my country because in this way I have the chance to change the item I buy faster.

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have not purchased anything from Amazon nor Ebay yet. The only places I have ordered online from is a grocery store that accepts Paypal and Liverpool. I still don't know how Ebay and Amazon work and I am afraid to get scammed. I have had good experiencia shopping online through these sites and looking forward to expand to other stores.

8. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I usually buy from Amazon or Ebay. The are in my opinion safe and effective businesses that actually offer good deals every now and again. Sometimes, depending on what I am looking for, one has a cheaper price on the item than the other. I have been using the two for a good while and got fairly good results.