Where Do You Buy Sandals?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Tina122321 • Mar 6, 2016.

1. Tina122321

Tina122321Member

Threads:
    It is almost time to buy sandals. Where do you plan to shop for sandals for your family? Do you have a favorite brand of sandals? I plan to get my kids sandals at Payless. My husband just bought birkenstocks. I also wanted some but couldn't find the perfect pair. Now I might look at a different brand. What are the most comftorble sandals?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    If I want a basic flip flop I get them for a buck at Walmart. If I want a decorate, nice sandal then I go to Torrid because I have wide feet. I also like payless because they are cute a cheap. I have found some Brazilian flip flops that were super comfortable and they were durable.

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like to buy Merrell sandals. They are so comfortable and well made. The last pair I had I wore all summer long for at least 3 years. I like to buy my sandals on sale so I like to wait until the end of the summer season and head to an outlet and look for deals. For my kids I buy Crocs. They are great because they absorb foot odours like other sandals. I've also found great deals on Crocs for the kids at Costco. Right now my local Costco has kids Crocs - not the imitation ones- for $19.99.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Payless too and Ross Dept. Store. Ross Dept. Store has Senior Discount days on Tuesdays too, so I get an extra bonus discount if I can wait till Tuesday to get what I want and the selection is quite good on Oahu. I went to Marshalls when they opened up here on Oahu, but I had a car back then. Since the opening of Marshalls I sold my car and bus now and it's inconvenient for me to walk up the hill where Marshalls is now, but I bought shoes there and it was a bargain. I don't know if you've luck with amazon.com, they got good bargains, but you got to have luck with buying sandals online. Manhattan is going to have an amazon brick and mortar store:

, unfortunately nothing on the date of opening.
    Guess with children it's different, so brick and mortar is safer for buying sandals for your family. How about the 10dollarmall.com?

. I believe they have both internet store and brick and mortar stores. I like their prices and they often have sales and clearances too. I haven't bought anything from 10dollarmall.com yet though. Good luck and happy shopping.

5. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not much of a fan of sandals personally but if I have reason to get any at all it'll probably be from a dollar store type place because I know I won't wear them much if at all. If I need a new pair of shoes of some sort for the back door for putting the trash out or something like that though, I may by some flip flop type sandals for putting on in the summer when I don't want to put on a larger heavy shoe. I won't be spending more than $2 for them though, if I get some.

6. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    The best sandals that I found a couple of years ago were from Walmart. They were the Earth Spirit brand and they were so comfortable. I had them for two years and I would have been able to wear them again this year if my new puppy had not gotten to them and chewed them. I am going to get another pair but they will be different as they do not make the style that I had. They are a little expensive for sandals but they are well worth it. The construction is very good and they did not feel like I was wearing anything at all. Comfortable enough to wear all day.

7. venusflytrap

venusflytrapMember

Threads:
    When it comes to shoes, I am very choosy. I don't just buy any kind of shoes that are pretty or that suit me well. I am always carefully inspecting the material (I prefer real leather or canvas), and most important of all, the sole and heels of the shoes have to be just right. Not too flat and not too high. I like sandals that feel like house slippers.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Payless is a good store to buy sandals, but since it's summer time now over here, I prefer wearing flip flops, and they can be bought even in the supermarket. They are pretty cheap too. I won't go for Havaianas though, they're too expensive.

9. James Balogh

James BaloghNew Member

Threads:
    Me and my wife got flip flops and sandals from an online store and have thus far found them very comfortable. They do look good and were cheap as well. Overall it was a pretty good deal.

10. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't buy that many sandals. I usually live on flats. So my sandals really Vary... I've gotten some at an online store called Shoedazzle. I've gotten some at Marshall's and Ross, and one pair is from Aldo's. I usually don't go out looking for sandals, since I rarely wear them. Most of the ones I have is because they were on sale and I could see the benefit in buying them.

11. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    This is really a tough one for me, because for the most part I consider clothing and shoes to be some of the things that you really have to purchase in store. You have to be able to try them on and make sure that you are getting the right fit. With that, though, with sandals I am so tempted to go to online shopping, because I would think that the sizes would be easier because there is generally more room to give, but I cannot bring myself to do it, quite yet that is.

12. MomOfThree1980

MomOfThree1980New Member

Threads:
    I usually get mine from DSW, they are where I am able to find most of my shoes. There's also a second place that I shop, I think maybe Shoe Carnival? Where I have gotten some nice shoes as well.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I do usually just buy from Payless as that's where I can buy specifically for my size but unfortunately most stores are far from me so I can't shop there frequently but to be honest I'd probably spend too much on shoes if there was a nearby store so I guess it is also a blessing. We have a local brand that I buy which comes closest to my size but it's still not enough because I have wide feet but I guess it will do and the price is cheap too which is great.