Where Do You Buy Your Coffee K-cups?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Deeishere • Mar 30, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I owned a Keurig coffee machine. Unfortunately buying the pods cost so much money! Where do you buy your coffee pods for your Keurig or machine that works with the K-cups? Lately I get mine from Sam’s Club. I think it’s the best deal so far. I buy the Daily Chef brand. I get 80 pods for about $32 bucks. That seems to last in my household for a full month.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nowhere! I got rid of that stupid Keurig. I know some people swear by them and love them, but I found them to be a pain in the neck for several reasons. One I always drink more than one cup of coffee per time, Two I hated buying k cups and they were expensive, and 3 even when you use that little filter thing and put regular coffee in them...they were messy! I know alot of people love their Keurigs and I understand they have carafes now, but not for me~ I do believe Amazon has good prices on K cups though.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    My sister has a Keurig and she has purchased k-cups on Amazon for a decent price. I think she also buys them at Kroger's and gets the store brand. Kroger sometimes runs sales on them too so that is a good time to buy them.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

I use to use the filters too. The type that you add the coffee ground and close the lid. I do agree that it can be very messy especially since the pod filter is so small. It’s easy to spill. So I started using this big filter I purchased on Amazon. I add my grounds, place the filter in the cup with the cover and pour hot water in it. That works better and is not as messy. I still do that when I run out of the k-cups.

5. Doof

DoofNew Member

Threads:
    Another option that many people might not be aware of. Re-usable K-cups do exist. You can fill them yourself. Then after use, you throw away the coffee grounds and refill it for next time. I've seen a few up on Amazon. It seems like a good compromise for those that like the K-cups, but want to save as much money in the long run as possible. Not to mention better for the environment in general.