Where do you buy your jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Jan 1, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    The price of blue jeans seems to vary more based on brand than quality. With that said, where do you buy your blue jeans? Do you opt for a durable pair only or do you buy this clothing piece based on a logo/brand type? For me, I don't really care about the latter, so I just pick up blue jeans based on fit. They could be from Target or Macy's depending on the cut and price.

jeans.

Attached Files:

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really love Express jeans, and also Nine West and Old Navy. Those are my favorites. I used to like Levi's, but I haven't bought one there in a long time. I also love some of the jeans I have from some other brands not very known. I don't usually go only for the brand, I mainly go for the fit and the style.

3. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I get my jeans from either Zara, Levi's or Hollister. This is where I find the best quality jeans that are to my liking and style.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Levi's jeans are super-expensive here in Portugal rossonomous, I simply can't afford them.

I usually buy mine at Pull&Bear and Springfield because they suit my taste and they are not too expensive. Last week I did buy a pair of Tiffosi jeans because of the sales. They were more expensive, but the quality does look better, let's see if they last longer! :)

5. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean when it comes to Levi's price, they are 5x more expensive than the ones at the other stores, but I still prefer them as they have 10x the quality and last 20x more :)

6. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes a catalog for high quality jeans but usually in Matalan for the cheap ones. You can get value for money jean that will last months for just £3-4. Obviously they wear a bit quicker for given how cheap they are amazing value for money.

7. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love my Walmart jeans , They fit so great and last longer and they are always bring in new fashion and styles at cheap prices.

8. mistysauro

mistysauroNew Member

Threads:
    Jeans

I buy my jeans at sears they have stretchy jeans.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually buy Lee jeans, but I'm not really particular to any brand. I buy jeans based on the style, if it suits me, and the price, if it's reasonable.

10. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly buy my jeans in malls, they usually cost more there but I just buy whenever they offer discounts on special days. Sometimes a jean will cost more than $50 but when there is a sale/midnight sale the price will drop to more than half of it.

Sometimes theres a garage sale in an export processing zone in our area where companies manufacturing jeans organize trade fair and garage sales, its when jean they produce will just cost $15.

11. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    Now that I wear "mom jeans" I'll purchase any cheap brand that fits. Back in the day, I wouldn't think twice about spending over $100 on paid just because of the brand name. As we age, we become a little more practical with some items. :)