Where do you buy your supplements?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Randomhero • Mar 31, 2012.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on the supplement though. If it's common, then the big and small drugstores over here have it. If it's not so common, then I buy it online.

2. eg0mez

eg0mezMember

Threads:
    Okay so the only place I have ordered from is Campus Protein this site has ridiculous deals!
    The protein is of good quality and they offer everything not just protein.
    Also I would like to add that they thrown in free samples as well. Have a good day bro!:cool:

3. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I too buy most of my supplements online. I don't know why I buy my supplements online, probably because they are cheaper and I am sure to get what I want. I mean everyone knows the online shopping produces more results for what you need.

4. Jennyflower81

Jennyflower81New Member

Threads:
    Mainly, I order my supplements from Iherb.com and I like how they have free shipping over $20 and they give out free samples. They often have discounts, and they carry other items such as shampoo and food products. I have used Vitacost in the past, but I feel they are more expensive. I always compare prices before ordering. I have used Amazon.com to get ordinary stuff like vitamin C and B12. I also buy Juice Plus, which I order from a representative. I've been taking Juice Plus for 2 years and it really makes a difference. In general, I take vit. C, D3, B12, Flaxseed Oil, Juice Plus, Cranberry, ginger, green tea extract, magnesium with malic acid, and D-Ribose. It may seem like a lot, but I have a medical condition that causes me to need as many soldiers (vitamins) in my army- I hardly ever catch a cold and have never had the flu, and never get a flu shot.

5. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    I haven't purchased supplements in several years. When I was in the military I would go to GNC. Some of the supplements there really did the trick for me. I can't quite remember the names, but I do know that I went from eating healthy and still having no energy, to a freaking energy beast within a month. Whatever I was missing, that had it in it I supposed. Really helped my PFT scores.

6. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    A while back when I used to be extremely active and played basketball, I would invest in supplements. I think that at the time, I definitely reaped the benefit of taking them for the simple fact I am extremely lean naturally. I also have an extremely fast metabolism. So at the time supplements were well worth the extra money but as of now they are not. I do find that they can sometimes be a bit overpriced too so that may have something to do with me not investing in them anymore.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The few supplements I take I get from the local organic store. I don't really need to take that many so it is so problem to get what I need locally. I have never looked into getting them online. If it is possible to save a little money it maybe something to look into.

8. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I'm part of a healthy living program under the brand Herbalife, so I get a few supplements from them. I only have 'Vitamins & Minerals' and my family uses Herbalife's 'Fiber & Herb' and 'Fiber Bond'.

All the products I use from Herbalife are basically for healthy reasons, not to bulk up, lose weight or gain weight. I really just want to improve my lifestyle by taking food supplements in order for my body to use these nutrients and correct my way of living. Health is very important to me, and with this program, I've learned to trust this brand, despite some bad reviews about their products.

9. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    It has been sometime before I heard someone talking about supplements. If you wan to have a good body simply have regular exercises, eat healthy and you will the body that you want. I do not think that pushing supplements down your throat is the solution. At some point you will be off the supplements and the problems will come back again.

10. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I often buy supplements at the health food store, usually vitamins, minerals and herbs. There is a really good discount pharmacy in my town now that sells good quality products as well. I also buy supplements on iherb, a company which I absolutely love and would recommend to everyone. Their quality, standards and prices are excellent. I usually make a big order and have everything shipped across to Australia within 3 days.