Where Do You Find Good Deals On Women's Dress Shoes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by thriftyme • Jun 30, 2014.

1. thriftyme

thriftymeMember

Threads:
    I'm interested in buying nice dress shoes for dancing and semi-formal occasions. I prefer sandal type shoes with Heels and ankle straps. I'm interested in where I can find quality shoes, but would also love to find a bargain, if possible. Ladies, where do you buy your dress shoes? Online or at the brick and mortar stores? Please tell me about your favorite shops!

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I really like Payless, Marshalls, and even some online stores. As is the same for jeans, shoes can come in all different shapes and sizes. I am a 9.5 but someone else might try on my shoe and it can be a different size. I know that Payless carries size 11 and sometimes higher. But for a designer shoe like 'Born' you can go to T.J. Max or Marshalls (they seem to be the same) and find something a little higher quality and the price is not too shabby.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend 6pm.com and Macy's. 6pm is a "branch" of zappos, they have great prices, a huge selection and free shipping which comes rather quickly. Macy's is a great resource when they have their end of season sales. In addition to the sale price there is usually an additional percentage off and if you have the credit card an additional discount. I have purchased shoes that retailed for about $100 for $14.99!

4. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    I feel the online stores like Jabong and Myntra have fabulous collections of women shoes.

5. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    When I need something a little dressier, my go-to place is JCPenney. They have a good selection of almost anything at very reasonable prices. I also like to hit up PayLess for shoes but I don't always consider them to be the cheapest. When all else fails, I go to Amazon and can usually find something very quickly!

6. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    The best places to check the online deals are the coupon code websites. Check the prominent coupon code websites and you will know about the best deals offered.

7. thriftyme

thriftymeMember

Threads:
    Thanks, everyone for the great replies! I don't really know what coupon code sites are but will search online for those. I've bought shoes from sites like Amazon but they are quite pricey, in my opinion. I will check out your recommendations. Thanks, again!

8. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I suggest checking out the clearance section at DSW. You will find great deals there and they always have an additional % off. Especially now that it is winter they have a ton of strappy open toe dress shoes. They also have a lot of great brands so the shoes tend to be better quality and more comfortable than if you were to buy no name brands. I always get a lot of shoes on clearance off season there.

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ross and Marshall's are the best places to find good deals on anything, but women's dress shoes are specially good on those. I have gotten many great pumps, including some by Steve Madden, in those for a bargain!

10. MomOfThree1980

MomOfThree1980New Member

Threads:
    I usually get mine at deparment stores or DSW. My shoe size varies greatly (6-71/2!) so online never works for me I have to try on to see what the correct size is.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a hard to fit foot which limits my ability to shop at most stores. I can get shoes at Sears, JCPennys, Nordstroms that are dressy my casual shoes come from Clarks my shoes are not bargain priced but I don't get shoes often because of the price.

12. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I also prefer strappy, open-toed heels for dancing in at a semi-formal occasion, such as a wedding. Payless usually has a wide variety of inexpensive dress shoes to choose from, and they often have sales going on as well. Sometimes I have found dressy shoes at Walmart or Target, however, the shoes from Payless seem to be better quality. Sears, JCPenney, and Kohl's also tend to have a wide selection of dress shoes and usually have coupons available online (check DontPayFull.com before shopping), however they tend to be more expensive than Payless.

13. muraj

murajNew Member

Threads:
    Just go to muraj.in, this website launched best deal for online interested shopper. New arrival design with best price, easy cart and fast return policy.

Best luck,

14. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I always window shop online at 10dollarMall.com/. They have a brick and mortar store on the mainland. I like the selection at Ross and Sears too. They got sales at Sears, TJMax and Macy's all the time too and the selection is very modern. Shoes amazon.com is a good place for deals. Shoedazzle.com has free shipping when you buy over $39-saw commercial land like the styles, but I have never bought anything from them-please check BBB.org for store reputation.

15. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd highly recommend checking out Payless. I don't always find designs that match my taste there, but from time to time I'll come across some that will catch my attention and the best thing about that store is that all their prices are equally inexpensive. I've seen similar prices on other stores but honestly I find the quality of shoes being sold there to be a lot better for the price so more or less I'd just go there if I were looking for dress shoes.