Where Do You Get Your Leggings?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tangela • Oct 15, 2014.

1. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi ladies (and gents if you're into wearing leggings),

I've been dying for a pair of leggings since my last one ripped but I haven't found one that's as good or comfy yet. Whenever I wear one it would be way too see-through and I'm just not comfortable with that :/ But all the leggings I see are like at least $10 but I don't want to buy it, only to have it not fit or not work out later on.

Any suggestions on where I can buy them?

2. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I know this isn't typical of me because I really don't like shopping at Wal Mart but Wal Mart has the best leggings! My mother in law actually got me hooked on them. She wears them all of the time and she is a brand name shopper but these are her favorite! They are super inexpensive but really good quality and very comfy. The last time I was there they had them in all different colors too. At least try them out and see what you think!

Hope this helps!

Danyel :)

3. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    Either Wal-mart or Debs, they're both extremely cheap and pretty stylish.. I'm not very picky when it comes to my leggings though.

4. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I go for wet look leggings to avoid transparency issues. They are slightly more expensive but last longer and are more durable. I recently purchased bargain cotton leggings from a Market. After one wear they were covered in bobbles. I got my wet look leggings from new look, river island also do very nice leggings but they in my opinion are way too overpriced at around £20.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Personally the cheap ones aren't worth it and I go to Marshalls where you can get good quality ones at a fraction of the price. I tend to buy the gym leggings as the stitching in the seams is much stronger and are more durable for movement. Check the stitching around the bottom and see how strong it is first, despite the price.

Old Navy do good ones too and I've had some really good long lasting ones from there.

6. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love leggings! However, I do not buy them at the mall because they are very expensive there. I just buy mine at cheap stalls I find at the Sunday market. Though they are cheap, the material used is very decent. :) Just like the ones sold at expensive stores but without the brandname.

7. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    I buy them at Forever 21. The basic color ones are about $6 for my size (Plus size). The smaller sizes are about $4 for the basic ones. I also got some from Old Navy that are really good and have lasted me a lot. The problem with that one is that it's a little too long for me and so they look bunched up at the ankles.

8. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I got a really good pair on Amazon some time ago. I can't remember what they cost, but it wasn't too bad. They were plain cotton, solid color ones, so nothing fancy. Take a look around Amazon, there are so many options on that site you will probably find something you like for the right price. If not try ebay. Someone might be selling a pair they only wore once or twice.

9. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    Sweet, thanks guys! I think I'll have to stop by Marshall's or Ross to check it out since I don't have a Walmart in my area (closest one is 45 minutes away). I'll have to check Forever21 as well :)

P.S. I love Old Navy haha

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually visit online Korean retail stores or online stores that cater to people who like Korean fashion. They have really nice designs and they don't cost that much. The choices are varied too so I don't get bored sifting and shifting through the whole leggings collection. Here are just a few of the stores I regularly visit (you might find what you need here):