Where Do You Love To Shop For Clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by TheLovingLeah • Sep 23, 2015.

1. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer buying my clothes at Wish. I shop at Wish online as well as on my phone. Wish has my style of clothing, for low prices too! That store is WAY too perfect in my opinion. I will continue to buy my clothes at Wish. The clothing is really SUPER cute. If anyone has not heard of it they should totally check it out. It is a really affordable place in my opinion. I cannot even come close to guessing how much stuff I have saved at Wish. I scroll down the list of things they sell, my finger just keeps clicking save on almost everything. My second favorite for clothes shopping would definitely be Amazon. It has my style of clothing as well. It also has SUPER cute clothes that I LOVE as well. They both have the sexy side of clothing too that I also LOVE. I LOVE both of these places for clothes shopping!

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    If you would ask me to do a list of my favorite places to shop for the different items all of us need whether for personal, family or household use, you would not see in my list a favorite place to shop for clothes for a sole reason.

I wear clothes because we all do, call it "a natural thing," "social convention" or the like, but to me buying clothes is absolutely irrelevant and most of my own come free from people giving it to me almost new or from a thrift shop.

Even though there was a time when I used to design and sew my own clothes, the time at which fashion turned horrid and expensive. Today I would like to make my own clothes again, but I don't really have any spare time for this.

3. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    If my budget allowed, I’d probably love to shop at Everlane and similar places, or shops that specialize in ethical clothing…

Alas, this is not the case. So I can’t say that I have anywhere I love to shop for clothes, per se. It’s more a matter of making do with what I can afford. But I love reading about how to style outfits, remix them, etc. so I think I do pretty well for myself with my finds from H&M, Target, and similar places.

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Bench is one of the famous clothes and apparel store here. It has popular celebrities for endorsers, that is a measure of class in the industry of fashion. Although the prices of their clothes are quite high, I can still afford because of the promo of the Citibank credit card that gives me reward points for every purchase using that credit card. I now have coupons that can buy maybe 2 or 3 good clothes in Bench.

5. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If I'm buying new clothes, I can't really stretch much further than H&M or Primark. In general though, the majority of my stuff comes from the charity shop. Yes, it can be very hit-and-miss but it's the only way I can really afford to purchase quality items. I'm not too fussed about following fashion and tend to stick to the same styles so I don't mind about not having the season's latest gear.

6. Stella Blocker

Stella BlockerNew Member

Threads:
    I think factory shops are the best option for buying clothes because on factory shop you got the 15% discount on 24/7

7. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love to shop for clothes at my local thrift store. It does take a while to dig deep and find some steals, but it is totally worth it! I once spent $20 and ended up with a brand new dress, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 tops and a pair of new running pants. It was all because I went on a Sunday when they have a 3 for a dollar sale. I maximize my savings!

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I just shop wherever it's cheap. I love discovering new stores both thrift shops and retail alike, so usually I'll just cruise or go with wherever my mates take me and if I find a new place I could consider my new favorite place to shop then all the better. We have a department store here that's similar to walmart where we have a lot of items for sale at a very cheap price, so I usually just buy from there since their prices rival thrift shop prices and I find it more favorable since it's brand new for the same price. The only time I'd favor a thrift shop over it is if I were looking for something more unique.

9. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I have different favourite clothing stores. Number one is Just G, a local brand which I love and adore. Their clothes are super stylish but comfortable. Being comfortable is a number one aspect I look into before becoming a loyal brand customer. Almost all of my clothes are from this brand. Number two is Uniqlo, I love their jeans, t-shirts and even leggings. This brand also spells comfort. Plus it's very affordable and it often goes on sale. Number three is H&M, I have a few clothes from here. I think their clothes are classy and stylish. They are a little more expensive though than the other two brands.

10. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love many different stores. One of my favourites is called Winners. It has brand name clothes at discount prices. Some of my favourite outlet stores are Gap, Columbia, Banana Republic. I only shop at these stores when I can go to the outlets or I'll look online for sales.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are H&M shops over here and their top and jeans are priced around $27, way too out of my budget. Nowadays I can't really afford that kind of expensive clothing, so I would stick to those $12 ones and those at the thrift stores of course.

12. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is a store named Gabriels that I love shopping at because everything there is so much cheaper than the norm. They are a close out realtor and have name brand clothing products that are quite inexpensive. My sister took me to one years ago in Morgantown West Virginia, and they have spread to locations in Pennsylvania, and here in Viriginia. Sadly, the closest one to me is still around 2 hours away, but I go there whenever I have the opportunity...because I really enjoy the store. They have housewares, and other items I like to shop for there as well.

13. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually love buying at H&M and Forever 21. Those are the places to get my money's worth. If I would choose only by the experience, I would probably choose Zara and Topshop, however I really can't buy a lot of stuff in there so they are not always my favorite because I love things there, but I cannot buy it. I like to go to the store and be able to buy stuff.

14. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    Although I have shopped at Amazon, it has never been for clothes. It was always for something like books. Now I'm tempted to see what clothes are on there. I have never heard of Wish but I will give that a look around as well. By me losing weight, I have been having to buy new clothes but I usually tend to shop in either a thrift store or Rainbow, Kmart, places like that.

15. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I like Walmart. I found $3 shorts and love them! Sometimes I'd go to amazon.com to check out sales, but I have to wait for $35 free shipping to buy things from amazon.com. I liked to get clothes from Sears too, but here on Oahu I have to go half way around the island to get to our Sears on Oahu at Windward Mall for they've closed their store at Ala Moana Shopping Center. Years back there was a Heartfields at Ala Moana Mall too, but they closed that I like to shop at for clothes. Love bargain corners from stores for clothes too. I go window shopping at times at thrift stores and find very inexpensive clothes in good shape too.

16. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, I just had a look at Wish and it seems super cheap! Where is the store based, and how do you like the quality, @ TheLovingLeah? Do you know where they ship from? I'm big on quality, and also precious about where I shop.

I personally like to shop at TK Maxx, Zara and H&M, among others. I also like to buy from a few eBay outlet stores like Superdry as they have very good offers compared to their physical stores.

17. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Wish but it sounds awesome. Is it a local store or is it online? I'll have to check it out. I really love Ross Dress For Less. They have the cutest clothes and I think everything there is name brand, not that it matters much to me. But their prices are pretty good too! They have such a variety of clothing. But I really like Goodwill too. I've been going there for years. The one here doesn't have a lot of name brand or thing that I'm in love with, but I can usually find a couple of outfits there. I guess it just depends on where you go. Another place I like is Mod Cloth and Forever 21. Forever 21 has cute stuff but I have a hard time finding modest clothing. Mod Cloth is adorable but they're too expensive, that's the big downfall. Either way there are tons of cute clothing stores! I love having so much to choose from.

18. strawberrydollar

strawberrydollarNew Member

Threads:
    I really like Maurices, Gabriel's, and Kohl's. Been shopping at Old Navy a lot also. I try to take advantage of sales and percent off coupons to maximize my savings. When I do this I can get brand new clothing for next to nothing. Sears is a good example. I am signed up for their rewards program and they sometimes send me free money. I have gotten 10 and 20 dollars worth of points sent to my account.

19. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    @Lushlala@Lushlala Yeah it is definitely cheap I love it! I think it is based in California. The quality is really good in my opinion. Only problem is you get your items really slow sometimes. It is really good if you do not need your items right away though. I really LOVE the store. The things I have received, came from multiple places. But you should try it out with something really low priced to see if you like it or not. Oh cool I have not heard of those stores I need to check them out definitely!

@shoptodrop@shoptodrop Wish is definitely awesome indeed! I do not know if it is local. I shop online with Wish though. Yeah check it out see if you like it! I really love it; the only problem is the items come slow. It is best to use it when you do not urgently need something. I definitely need to try out more stores. I never like to go expensive with clothes shopping though. Expensive runs me far, FAR away. Oh I LOVE cute stuff!

#19Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  20. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:

Oh really, you've never heard of these stores? Are you based in America, because I'm sure you guys have them there? Except actually TK Maxx is called TJ Maxx in the US LOL Look them up on the 'net and I promise, you won't be disappointed. They aren't as cheap as Wish, though.

Thanks for the feedback on Wish. I'll be sure to give it a try, maybe order 2 or 3 cheap items and see how that pans out. I do hope they ship worldwide. I'm glad it's based in America too :)