Where Do You Order Business Cards From?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by cocolgooh • Mar 22, 2016.

1. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I've been looking into getting some business cards recently. I considered making them and printing them myself as I do a little design work anyway, but when I thought about it, I decided it might be cheaper to just get a company to print them for me. I've heard of places like Vistaprint for example. Are they the sort of company you'd use to print your business cards or would you opt to print them yourself to save money? Which way would be cheaper, but still professional looking?

2. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    Have you tried searching on google? I used Flaps Envelopes store. They are very fast and efficient. They have a great selection of envelopes including business card. They carry a wide variety of office-related products and are reasonably priced.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used Vistaprint, but MOO are the best I have found. I had some referral codes and links for free cards, but am not sure whether they have expired. If interested I will dig them out for you and PM them to you. I found a link to get a free pack of 50 premium cards (with no logo) and so that was a good find.

4. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    The good thing about business cards is that they're always having promotions and discounts on them.I see them constantly. If I wee you, ID do a lot of Googling and look around for the best offer available for the type and amount of cards that you need.

5. forest_kitten

forest_kittenNew Member

Threads:
    I'm going to second VistaPrint, but only if you not looking for something fancy. I don't have experience with ordering fancy business cards, but if you are just looking for something basic and easily customized, Vistaprint is great. They are always running promotions and the prices are very cheap (especially if you buy in large bulk). It's really easy to customize the product to use the fonts/colors you want and it's pretty easy to fit all of the information onto one of their templates.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm lucky because I don't have to go down that route. My husband is a Graphic Designer and makes very nice, unique business cards, so mine are taken care of by him. I guess you could do a Google search or maybe even try Fiverr, I've heard some of the designers on there are quite good, and for as little as $5, you can't beat that.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Vistaprint is the only place I have gotten cards from. I can't vouch for the other services. Using them you can also sign up with a site like Inbox Dollars, because new customers get at least 5.00 in their Inbox account for using Vistaprint, which is essentially getting the cards for free. I think their cards are pretty good, you can customize them however you like.

8. Keyur Kinkhabwala

Keyur KinkhabwalaNew Member

Threads:
    I got my business card printed from Signature Printing. Signature Printing is one of the best company in Sydney, which provides wide range of printing services such as business card,flyers,brochures,banners,poster etc..., at the most affordable prize. Although it a new company but it caters differential arena of printing industry and that too at cost-effective rates. I would suggest contacting online as they also welcome online orders and further shipment of the product.

9. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    MooCards they seem to be having a lot of better designs. I have came across the VistaPrint. And found their initial offer of the 100 cards. And for me that seems to be good enough. But for good designs and the ready to use templates, you can make use of the moocards. They seem to have lot better quality on that.