Where Do You Want To Go?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Belovedad • Nov 2, 2016.

1. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    There must be that one place that you need to go before you die no matter how near or far. I really want to go to Dubai in the future because it looks like such a beautiful place. How about you?

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes there is one place where I wish to go at least once before I die and that is Egypt for it ancient history and Pyramids. By the way I was in Dubai in the month of February this year with a group of relatives. Incidentally, I do not like a group outing but it was a community meet which we were supposed to attend on special request of a dear one.

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I want to visit Canada before I die. Strange place out of all the nice places out there but I'd like to live in a snowy area up there for at least 1 year. No worries about jobs or anything. I just want to relax in a nice home and drink my hot beverage.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Do I really have a place I so much long to visit one day. I think that should be going on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Have not been able to do that yet. I'll be glad to actualise the dream some days.

5. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I'd like to visit a few nations. One of them is South Africa, another one is Ireland, and the other two are Australia and New Zealand. In addition, I'd like to visit Japan, Korea, and the Phillippines again, as well tour more of the Pacific.

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have mentioned in my other post about the place I would like to visit but if I have multiple choices I would certainly like to go back to my most favorite place in this world Penrith in NSW in Australia and stay there for rest of my life.