Where Is The Shop To Shop Online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Jankei • May 18, 2015.

1. Jankei

JankeiNew Member

Threads:
    I'm a newbie in here and just want to ask for opinions. what would be the best online store to shop?

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That completely depends on what you want to buy. Let us know what it is that you are looking for and I'm sure someone will know where to get the best price.

3. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon or Walmart, depending what I am searching for. I am just a big Amazon fan, and really need to invest in becoming Amazon Prime member. Usually I can find what I am looking for on Amazon, but like the previous poster stated you have to give us more information. For example, I buy most of my electronics, hair products, books, and small items for the home through Amazon. Please share more with how we can assist.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As stated what are you looking for? Overstock is a good site also but it does depend on what you are looking for. Joss and Martin has some nice furniture and design type things. And then again there is Target so it does depend on what you are looking for.

5. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    I am personally an Amazon and Zulily addict myself. However, it does depend on what you need.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is always a good option for many people. But you won't always get everything you want there and odds are for some products/items you might get better deals elsewhere. So, technically, there's no best place to shop online per se. There are plenty of places which are good with some offering better prices on certain products. You'd have to look around if it's the best deals you seek.

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am sure that you have heard of Amazon.com? If not Amazon then how about Ebay? Those are two of the main online shopping stores in the world, as far as I know. I usually do all of my shopping via Amazon. Of course, I will shop around the web for other online stores, with reasonable prices, if I cannot find a particular product on Amazon or on Ebay.

8. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:

How do you like Zulily, as far as cost and products? I have been thinking about purchasing something from there.
    Also, you might want to look into Nomoreracks. I believe they changed there name to Choxi. I have been able to find some reasonable products there at low cost. The reviews I have read had been mixed.

#8May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
  9. kitsiks

kitsiksNew Member

Threads:
    If you're looking for handmade items, Etsy is also a good place to shop. I highly recommend Zalora for clothes and shoes. For items like gadgets and appliances, I've heard that Lazada has some good deals as well. If your looking for more unique fashion and home items, Seektheuniq also has a good reputation as an online e-commerce site.

10. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I agree we'd have to know specifically what you're looking for and what your tastes are as we all like different things. I have to say though, that Amazon and eBay are kind of all encompassing and you're likely to find just about something for everyone. But I take it you already know about those and are looking for something more specific, right?

11. BethD

BethDNew Member

Threads:
    I love to shop on Amazon. They have just about everything! It comes right to your door, with reasonable or no shipping costs and what could be better than that. They have the best prices and so much variety. They also have their own credit card and different programs to help you save money. I always try them first and most often find what I am looking for. I have used them many times and have been very happy with my purchases. There are reviews that other people have left that are quite accurate and helpful if you are trying to decide on a purchase. You can also leave a review yourself on something you have purchased.

12. jessicazi

jessicaziNew Member

Threads:
    Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, Wish...
    There are so many online stores and you first know what kind of products you want to buy.

13. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Although I like Amazon, I do think it can get a little pricey for my liking. Granted, it has an inexhaustible amount of goods to choose from. I doubt there's anything in the world you couldn't get from Amazon. I guess the same goes for eBay, even though I don't like it as much as I used to. If you took the quality of the service out of the equation, I'd say eBay is probably what you want to be looking at.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The 2 most popular stores are Amazon and Ebay, but of course there are a lot of other trusted stores out there. I am not a US resident so buying in Amazon is not an option for me because the shipping costs are quite high. So I tend to buy more from Ebay where I avail of the free shipping offered by Chinese sellers.

15. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite place to shop online has got to be Amazon. I just love the deals and the fact that they offer free 2 day shipping is absolutely awesome. I find the prices to be really affordable and sometimes even cheaper than a brick and mortar like Walmart. They almost always have what I am looking for at a very affordable cost!

16. Rodney Johnson

Rodney JohnsonNew Member

Threads:
    Hey! Jankei , I am also a newbie but yes I can answer your question .
    There are many online sites from where you can shop and also get the attractive discount .

and so on. I recently brought a Zip up Jacket from citron clothing in 45% Discount.

17. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We have an online store here similar to Amazon and I buy pretty much everything from there so I'd just recommend going to Amazon first if you're looking for something. For specific items like clothing there are some specific sites for that too that specialize in shipping clothes so that's probably a better choice if you're looking to buy clothing items. For many of the general items however I think if just stick with Amazon or ebay.

18. rezonate

rezonateNew Member

Threads:
    I usually like to shop online for the holidays and find that there are a lot of great deals online if one doesn't mind paying for shipping and waiting for the product to shop and most of the time Amazon offers free shipping if you have Amazon prime. Amazon is where I go to shop online most of the time but I also use ebates with Amazon to get cash back you simply go to ebates.com and sign up and go through them to Amazon and they give you cash back for shopping and $5 just for signing up !

19. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:There are many online shops to go to for shopping and like everyone says it's what you'd like to buy specifically that matters plus a quick check with BBB.org too for safety. You can get home delivery at a cost at safeway.com, but sometimes the packing of your items like bread on the bottom of everything you bought makes grocery shopping a bit terrible, so best to say when shopping that I'm buying bread that I hope will be packaged on the top of my delivery please or something like that. A quick search for buying antiques takes you to e-bay or American Picker's site to buy some funky things. As always when you find your shop online be sure to give BBB.org a quick review or ask a review of the shop online too for safer shopping. Good to look over the site if it has a google approved site, BBB accreditation and the like before you shop too. Good luck for we all got our favorites that we shop at and for me it's amazon.com smile pages to donate to charity online.

20. Malarie

MalarieNew Member

Threads:
    I'm going to second what most people are saying...Amazon! You can pretty much find everything you would need, and now they even have pantry options.