Where to buy contact lenses without a prescription verification

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by downloadsincomplete • Jun 23, 2014.

1. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    I was wondering if there was anywhere on the internet that sold contact lenses without a prescription, that also ships to/within the United States. Eye prescriptions are only good for a year or two and you need to be examined by an eye doctor to renew your prescription. I've been a lifelong contact lens user, use the same brand, and my vision has not changed in many years. Even when I was seeing the eye doctor my prescription did not change and I know if I get contact lenses it will be the same power.

Is there anywhere that online that sells contact lenses that doesn't actually verify the prescription with the optometrist? Contact lenses are more difficult than generic prescription drugs, and I would rather stick with the exact same brand name of my contact lenses. It seems all of the legitimate websites in the United States do actually call up the optometrist and verify the prescription. I'm hoping someone knows of any website where you plug in the info yourself and they simply ship the contacts to you, no optometrist needed.

2. plantain

plantainMember

Threads:
    PinkyParadise.com sells colored contact lenses for cheap. I'm not sure if they sell regular clear lenses, but maybe you can just pick a color that matches your natural eye color. :p I have not ordered from them, but it appears you can just select any prescription strength you like and they will make them and ship it to you.