Where to buy cute and cheap bikinis?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by pfaemaster • Jul 8, 2014.

1. pfaemaster

pfaemasterMember

Threads:
    I saw a bikini top from garage that I really liked but it's a bit too pricy. Do you know of anywhere that has a nice round style but is really cheap? Online preferably. Thanks :)

2. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I always shop online for bikini tops and other items I get great deals. But you have to make sure that you have the size correct cause most of the time they dont take items back. So make sure your orders are correct.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ross Dress for Less and Target are great places to buy bikinis and swimsuits. Shopping at the end of the summer for next years will save you tons. I have purchased several swimsuits this way. I could go for a couple of years without having to buy one.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Not sure if the falls under cheap, but I love asos for inexpensive bikinis. Full price they're all much more than I want to spend but once they go on sale they generally go down to about $10 per piece. The quality is great and the selection is unbelievable (like 500+ suits to choose from).

5. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I've found cute swimsuits and bikinis online at swimsuitsforall.com. They are geared more toward the plus-size set but their sizes also go smaller as well. They have an excellent return policy as well if you were to decide its not for you.

Other than that, I also suggest Target. On the cheaper side and fairly good quality. I actually have a bikini I bought from them over 5 years ago and its still in great shape. It doesn't exactly fit since having a baby but hey, that's beside the point! :)

6. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    Speedo will always be my top choice when it comes to swimwear. They are always too comfortable and it's nice because they really manage to update their styles. I always find something interesting whenever I visit a Speedo shop and what's even better is that they do go on sale from time to time. I once purchased a bikini for like $8 only and it's now been like 3 years and it never got worn out.

7. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I have shopped at Swimsuitsforall.com and love it. It has all sorts of stuff for every size. However, I have also bought bathing suits from Ebay. They were not used, but some shops provide them cheaper than others. I got a brand new one piece bathing suit for $10 and it lasted me two years. Also, Target and Walmart have the cheap bikini section. Walmart has a bin for the cheap ones for $6.

8. thestoryteller1

thestoryteller1New Member

Threads:
    Online I really don't know, sorry. But as far as cheap and decent goes, I think New Yorker had good discounts right now, you should go check. And, there you can buy the upper and down part separately, so you can mix them however you like:).

9. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Cheapest place to get a bikini is either a thrift store or

. For whatever reason, everywhere else sells bikinis at a high price. Considering how little material is used to make them, you'd think they'd never be priced for over $20 bucks. :p

10. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Hmm. Have you look at stores like Overstock online? I wouldn't suggest eBay but you can try here if the store owner offers the item brand new. I wouldn't want a use bikini but if you are washing it before use, then it's okay. Try Overstock because they have awesome bargains on some clothing here.

11. Blare Penorol

Blare PenorolNew Member

Threads:
    Another summer comes. I can't help going to the beach. I like online shopping. I just bought the bikini from Amazon. Oh, I was also given 5$ coupon. Sunshine and beach, I am coming!

#11Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
  12. nicole deffes

nicole deffesNew Member

Threads:
    It is definitely summertime and yes we need bikinis! I recently found a website called 10dollarmall.com. Everything on the website is obviously ten dollars or less and it is all extremely great quality which is a bonus. They have amazing bathing suits. You cannot go anywhere and find a bathing suit for ten dollars. The best part is that they don't charge you for the top and the bottom. You guys definitely need to check it out!

13. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I know that it may not come to mind when thinking cheap, but Victoria Secret. I just got bottoms from there for $9.75, no joke. They have a sale once a year maybe more where they sell them super cheap. You can find a nice swimsuit very cheap. That's the only time that I would buy one. I also think that you can buy online from target. I just bought bottoms there and they were like $20. Which isn't bad, but more than the others that I got from VS.