Where To Buy Electronic Gadgets Aside From Amazon?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by dannyluke1 • Jun 21, 2016.

1. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    I really would like to buy electronic gadgets from Amazon because the risk of being scammed there is quite low compared to other online retail sites. However, my problem with Amazon is that most of the gadgets I want to buy don’t ship to my country of origin. It can be very frustrating at times. So my question is this: Does anybody know of a retail site similar to Amazon that ships electronic gadgets to most countries?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would buy them directly at the store, or online, at their store. For example, if I buy something from Apple, I will buy it from the Apple store. If I'm buying from Samsung, directly from Samsung store. I could even buy from Best Buy. I know people say Best Buy has seen better days, but it's still my go to store for electronics.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are numerous sites where you can be gadgets from. In fact there's a high probability that you'll get better deals on these other sites.

Take a look at the following sites:

Newegg
    Staples

And many others . . .

4. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I just bought my new laptop from HP.com. And I got a great deal. I found out about it through Brad's Deals which is a great place to find bargains. They let me order my laptop to specs and it is loaded. Would actually be good for gaming. But I barely spent $300.

5. bipin

bipinNew Member

Threads:
    There are plenty of online sites to buy electronic gadgets apart from Amazon. Flipkart gives you a very good option but only available to Indian users. Aliexpress is other good option to try. Ebay is also deals in electronic Gadget, but slightly costlier.

6. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon also does not ship to my home country. Thus when I want to buy gadgets I go to ebay.I don't buy from random seller on ebay, I always look for Top seller with positive ratings. Having said if you exactly know what kind of gadget you want to buy, you can visit its official online store. Buy offline is also a better option.

7. Robilas

RobilasMember

Threads:
    There are a lot of sites to buy from, but it mostly depends on your country, maybe if you tell us where are you from we can refer you a site that ships there. For example E-bay ships almost everywhere, depending on the seller, and I bought a lot of electronic gadgets from trusted sellers with an high positive feedback rating without any problems.

You can also try on BestBuy or on AliExpress. Probably AliExpress is your best choice since it ships to a lot of different countries so it could be what you are looking for. It's a relatively safe choice, not as good as Amazon but I never got scammed there.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I only know of Ebay and those direct sites of the manufacturers. If you're looking for cheap electronics though, then try to browse DX.com, Focalprice.com, and Buyincoins.com.