Where To Buy Swimwear For Around 15-20$ Online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by gh0st233 • Jul 12, 2015.

1. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    Hello! The summer is here, and I'm going with my girlfriend to the beach for a few days next month, hopefully. However, she has only one bikini and the ones that are for sale in stores here are usually ugly and/or overpriced. She found a few of them on rosegal.com but after reading reviews, we'd rather not risk getting something bad for our money. Only store left is Yandy.com, and they seem good, to be honest. People mostly have complaints on the sizes and such, but there is a conversion chart and what not. I think Yandy is a good choice, because the shipping is only around 10$, and you get a free lace pantie on orders over 8$. We're definitely going to roder something from there, we're taking the risk with that site. However, are there any other good sites that offer international shipping that isn't too expensive? I live in a small country in Europe and most sites do not ship to my country, like Terranova.com or Forever21.com.

If you know of any that ship worldwide and are good and dependable, please let us know!

2. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if they ship but Target is a really good place to shop. I was able to get bottom there for $15-20 I believe. Which was expensive, but they didn't have much there. I'm sure that you would be able to find more swimsuits there though if you looked. Especially if you're looking online. Then they might have some good deals, and you will have more of a selection. Another place can be Victoria Secret. I bought bottom there for $9 which is an amazing deal. You just have to shop when they are having their swimsuit deals. They have good ones, I would suggest checking out that site if they ship to your country.

3. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    Yeah, checked Victoria's Secret already before, and they do not ship to my country. They had a deal recently on some swimsuits and bikinis recently, but they don't ship over here. As for Target, I'll check it out but 20$ for a bottom is too much. I was thinking about 20$ for the bikini set. The ones we have in stores here are for grannies, and they are expensive, as well.

4. hosewalker

hosewalkerMember

Threads:
    Try Asos. I'm pretty sure that they ship to most countries and they have a huge variety of stock. Asos can be a bit expensive sometimes but you would definitely be able to get some swimwear within your budget. Asos also offers free shipping and easy returns if that helps you decide. They're very reliable but the only negative about their website would be that the quality of the product isn't always the best.

5. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Victoria's Secret makes terrible swimsuits and they are ridiculously expensive (and fit basically no one).

TJMaxx is a pretty good place to go right about now. Actually any department store is going to have everything on sale this far into the season. Target is good. So is Kohl's. Seriously. Sales galore.

6. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    My internet is currently very slow, but I will check Asos out. Well, I hope the quality isn't that bad. I want something that she can use for at least a season or two. What about their sizing? Is it weird like most stores?

TJMaxx doesn't ship to my country. When I entered their website, they said they're unavailable in my country, so I guess they don't ship here either. Nothing on Target that she likes, we checked that out already. I can't check Kohl's out at the moment, because my internet is really slow and it takes forever to load up.

Thank you for these suggestions. Has anyone bought anything from Yandy?